“Hampton Inn & Suites in Burbank!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Burbank
GreenLeadersBronze level
Smyrna, United States
“Hampton Inn & Suites in Burbank!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

SUPER STAY!!!!! Great staff, specifically cleaning ladies, breakfast ladies, and valet guys!!! The breakfast was very nice!!! Great selections, and we stayed for a week! We don't eat pork and staff was nice enough to make us something we could eat. Very kind people and that can make or break a stay! Also very clean rooms & building.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
BURLINGTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites is my favorite place to stay when I visit L.A. It's clean & comfortable and the staff are awesome! The beds are wonderfully comfortable and the rooms are clean and very quiet. Despite having a freeway right next door, I was never bothered by traffic noise. They also have a first-class breakfast buffet. The location is perfect if you're flying into Burbank. It's a longish drive from LAX - count on an hour. But the experience of staying there makes up for it.

Room Tip: Every room I've had has been good.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hampton offered the usual fine hotel amenities and I appreciated the valet parking which cost me $7.50/night as a Hilton Honors member. The Hill Street Cafe is a block away from the hotel and this is a very good place to eat and was recommended by Hampton staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Marion
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My entire experience at this hotel was very positive. The room was nice, clean and well kept. Breakfast was very good and there was a lot of variety, including eggs and meat. All of the staff we dealt with were helpful and friendly.

On the morning we checked out we discovered that our car had a flat tire. We had a flight leaving from the Burbank airport in less than two hours and we needed to get our car back to its storage location. I contacted AAA to change my tire but I knew there was no way that I could wait for them to arrive, change the tire, get the car to storage and make it to the airport before my flight. The valet staff were great! Because of AAA rules, I had to be at my car when they arrived so the valet suggested that he take two of us to the airport in their shuttle so they could get our bags checked in and then assured me that as soon as AAA arrived and verified my identity, he would rush me to the airport. They allowed me to arrange for a friend of mine to pick my car up later in the day. I ended up getting to the airport just in time to make my flight. When my friend arrived to pick up my car she said the valets were so polite and nice to her. They asked for ID to verify that she was the person who was supposed to pick up the car and then she was on her way. Thank you valet staff!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kaneohe, Hawaii, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have never been welcomed and addressed by staff more than at this hotel. Everyone that I met there initiated a hello. Not very common these days. The room was great and the breakfast buffet was very good for food that was included in the price. The location is fairly remote but quiet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Having had nothing but solid experiences at any Hampton Inn, the only downfall I could possibly add is that they try to charge you $15/day for valet parking. My ONLY advise is to park across the street, or around the corner for FREE.

I ended up getting upgraded into the Jacuzzi suite and it was certainly a nice touch. I faced towards the university across the street. So, no chance of hearing any cars on I-5 next door. The room was clean, BIG and well stocked. As it was an intermediary stop on a road trip, the kitchenette with fridge was an added plus.

The jacuzzi is nice and big. Fits 2 well, 3 ok.

Breakfast was good and the gym also decent. Small, but decent.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a Jacuzzi suite, 4th floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Hampton is always solid. While the hotel might lack character, they make up for it in quality. I stayed in a jacuzzi suite, and had the most relaxing night of sleep in one of their amazing beds. There really is no parking, so be prepared to utilize valet (a charge of $14-15/day). You can park across the street, but really, valet was a better option and not that much more. Breakfast was well stocked and tasty and the staff was always friendly and smiling. They looked like they truly enjoyed their jobs! We were here for business, which was appropriate. I don't think I'd stay for any other reason, simply because of the location. It is minutes from the Burbank airport, which makes access quick and easy. There were several families here, however, I'm not sure how near it is to many tourist attractions. I do wish the workout facility would have offered more options. Overall, I give this hotel an A+. They made my trip, which had potential to be stressful, very relaxing. It was a nice haven at the end of the day.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite wasn't that much more expensive, but well worth it. I nice place to relax at t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport? Share your experiences!