You added Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport to your Saves list
GreenLeadersBronze level
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Hampton is always solid. While the hotel might lack character, they make up for it in quality. I stayed in a jacuzzi suite, and had the most relaxing night of sleep in one of their amazing beds. There really is no parking, so be prepared to utilize valet (a charge of $14-15/day). You can park across the street, but really, valet was a better option and not that much more. Breakfast was well stocked and tasty and the staff was always friendly and smiling. They looked like they truly enjoyed their jobs! We were here for business, which was appropriate. I don't think I'd stay for any other reason, simply because of the location. It is minutes from the Burbank airport, which makes access quick and easy. There were several families here, however, I'm not sure how near it is to many tourist attractions. I do wish the workout facility would have offered more options. Overall, I give this hotel an A+. They made my trip, which had potential to be stressful, very relaxing. It was a nice haven at the end of the day.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite wasn't that much more expensive, but well worth it. I nice place to relax at t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Oakley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Parking is not free. Overall my stay was pleasant and the Hot Breakfast was amazing! The place was Clean that is a big thing for me! It was a close drive to the Burbank Mall and Dining , for people who like to shop and dine out.. Front desk gave us quicker way to get to our destinations. Keep up the good work : -)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PEI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Hampton Inn is one of my go-to hotel chains since it is always reliably clean with free breakfast and free internet. This was no exception. The location is great (just a few minutes from Burbank airport) and a close drive to shopping, restaurants, etc.. If you have a car, it is a good choice for doing anything in the Burbank/Hollywood area. The valet parking is $15, but is half price for Hilton Honors members, so sign up for a free membership before you go (if you don't stay at many Hiltons, you can choose to earn airline points). There is also free street parking during the day, but not overnight. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was really good (I had a waffle with nuts and chocolate sauce, while hubby has a standard sausage and eggs). There is also free coffee & tea available all day in the lobby. Early check-in was no problem. The room was quiet with a comfortable bed. This was also our first experience with Burbank airport which I'd highly recommend over LAX if you are flying into the LA area.

Room Tip: Some 2nd floor rooms have NO view (just a concrete wall a few feet from the window)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The hotel was convenient for our attending a Genealogy conference with reasonable rates but an additional $15 for valet parking hit me wrong. Explanation was that neighborhood used the parking but seems that that problem could easily be handled by gated parking & pass.
Room was well appointed with good WiFi but we found the room temperature varied a lot either being too hot or cold. Breakfast was hot, complete and excellent.
Overall will stay again but required Valet parking to park in the garage will still irritate me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

First of all thanks to other Trip Advisors reviewers for rating this hotel. Most areas I travel to I know the hotels and areas very well. This trip was to a place that I have not travel to before and the TA reviews I read helped me choose this hotel.

Very clean and comfortable Exceptional service from every staff member I dealt with from the valet, front-desk, to the airport shuttle driver. Close to the Burbank airport which was helpful. I had a very comfortable oversized rooms which had newer decor including the bathroom area. The free breakfast met my expectations. I will stay here again when back in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is the 3rd time that I've stayed in this hotel.
It is in a somewhat conjested area of Burbank...but, not too far from the interstate.
A great location if you're heading north from Los Angeles I-5.
I was surprised to see the valet stand when I pulled up.
They explained that local neighborhood residents were using their parking garage so on busy nights, there were not enough spaces for hotel guests.
They said that no matter how much they tried to be attentive ... people kept doing it.
They made the decision to do valet parking.
So, kind of a bummer for a Hampton ... but, not the end of the world.
The facility was very clean ... the staff were very pleasant and accommodating.
The decor was extremly well done.
The buffet breakfast in the morning was well stocked and very good.
I would definitely stay again!
: -)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SUN CITY WEST, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

After reading the reviews of many hotels in the area; I chose this Hampton Inn for it's very good reviews and it did not dissapoint. We were attending a 70th BD celebration for my husband's aunt and I encouraged four other couples in our family to stay here as well. The valet parking is an extra expense we do not normally encounter and felt we could have parked ourselves easily in the underground parking, but with the Hilton Honors Card, it was half priced. The breakfast was very good and in the evening they had chips/salsa and cookies for the guests, which was a nice touch. There was a small mini-microwave and fridge in the room, which is great as we always take snacks and also for leftovers from the restaurant. Had a little problem with adjusting the room temperature, either too cold or too hot, and we didn't have a room with a view (our view was a rooftop). The wi-fi connection was decent, the bed was comfortable, so all in all a decent place to stay and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room on top floor and away from elevators.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport? Share your experiences!