“Excellent staff and rooms.” 4 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Burbank
GreenLeadersBronze level
Oklahoma
“Excellent staff and rooms.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Staying at this hoel for the Breeder's Cup Classic was a pleasant choice for us. The rooms were nicely kept, the staff was excellent. Our complaints were with the road noise with our room on the freeeway side.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the freeway side...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
BRBNK_Hampton_Suites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for the comments about your stay during the Breeders Cup! In regards to the freeway noise concerns, we have triple-paned windows in all guest rooms facing the I-5 freeway and we have added complimentary ear plugs in our guest rooms to ensure that our guests get a good nights sleep. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Family of hotels and I hope to see you return soon to the Hampton Inn & Suites Burbank Airport.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I booked the Hampton Inn in Burbank a few months after the Hampton Inn in in Brenham, Texas made a good impression on me. I was very happy with my room which had a jacuzzi tub in it, a lot of natural light because it was a corner suite, and a lot of space for my family and friends to sit while visiting. It was worth paying the a little more money just to have that separate space. There is free WIFI, of course, which was very convenient for me.

The bed was so comfortable that I wanted to take it home with me. The windows opened and I like that. But because my room was at the corner of the hotel facing the freeway I left the windows closed due to the highway noise. With the windows closed there was no noise at all. If I ever have an opportunity to book that hotel again I will ask for a room on the quiet side of the hotel so I can the open windows.

The staff were very friendly from the start until we left.

The down side was the valet parking. I would have preferred free self-parking. But what can you do? I paid the daily rate because I wanted my car to remain clean and safe. And it was clean, and safe while we were there. Also, we had to drive to find good eating places because the only restaurant near by was not really as good as the customer service desk claimed they were. So I won't mention them. But the free breakfast in the hotel was great, and the people working the dining room were great; very friendly. I rated them average only because there wa only the one meal served (like all Hampton Inns, I think), and there is no where else in walking distance except for a 7-11 and a cafe that didn't quite do it for me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
God Bless the U.S.A
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed the night prior to a flight out of BUR and were very pleased with this hotel. The front desk staff was dynamite -- not only professional, but happy and helpful. We booked a king room and ended up in a large suite with a whirlpool tub, a kitchenette and large sitting area. Wow! The hotel was immaculate. Breakfast offered lots of good choices, including eggs and sausage, and Hampton Inn has some of the best coffee around.

We did not have a car, but our family members were able to park right along the adjacent street to drop us off, so we did not end up using the valet parking. However, the valet staff was very friendly each time we saw them and were always there at the ready when we were in the lobby.

The airport shuttle is free and on demand (versus scheduled times) and we were at the airport about 20 minutes after we requested our ride.

This was a great hotel and we will use it again in a heartbeat. Suggest you do, too!

Room Tip: One side of the hotel is near the freeway,so you may want to ask for a room on the other side.
Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff took such good care of you and you found the amenities of the amenities of the property to your liking. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Family of hotels and for choosing our property, we hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.
NorCal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This hotel was very clean, the staff were all super nice, and it was conveniently located to the Burbank Airport and Los Angeles attractions. Beware of $12 valet parking fee per day but they get your car ASAP and you can go in an out all day. They have a pretty large and diverse breakfast for free each day, which was great. We had a large family room with a pullout sofa bed as we have 3 kids. The air conditioner froze out the poor kid sleeping in the pullout bed but they brought extra blankets. Also, there is a lot of freeway noise while you're trying to enjoy a family swim, but kids don't mind stuff like that. Not a very beautiful setting with concrete all around, but definitely a great place to stay for a bargain family trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this property on October28, 2012. Check in was friendly and professional. Front dest was wonderful and gave very good directions to a very good sushi restaurant. The room was very clean and business friendly. In close proximity to Disney Studios and Burbank Airport. I would definitely stay at this property again. Thank you to the wonderful staff. Frank Shea. Fshea@alphagp.com

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fremont, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here for just one nght on a quick trip to LA. Front desk was excellent, Morning shuttle service to the airport was convenient and readily available. Breakfast was adequate andhad enough variety. Room was large and clean. Typical Hampton efficiency. No surprises. Definitely coming back here again.

Room Tip: Valet parking only but you can park on the street.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just 7 quick miles from Universal Studios and close drive to MGM. Staff was outstanding as were the accomodations. We had a 2 bedroom queen suite on the freeway side and the highway traffic was not at all disturbing due to well insulated windows. Free Continental breakfast was good food and area well kept. Kudos to front desk staff Michael Vaughn who once again proved to us Hampton is the place to stay! Just a quick walk down the street to great " Hill Street Cafe" Only objection was the $15 a night parking, but in California proper I guess it is to be expected.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport? Share your experiences!