“Not bad for the money!” 4 of 5 stars

Burbank Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   180 West Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91502   |
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Burbank
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Not bad for the money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place was very clean, and rather spacious. The pool, however is really too small to swim in, and the coffee in the office was awful. No fitness center or restaurant, but lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Clean, easy to access, and quiet. Great beds too. The HD TVs are a nice touch too. Will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

I had a last mintue business meeting in the city of burbank and i needed a hotel close to the airport with pick up and drop off service and it had to have breakfast in the moring no matter what time it was my business depends on it.the hampton inn and suites burbank was great i got a room that was clean comfortable and had the best mattress i ever slept on the front desk staff was great helpful with directions to my meeting as well as going to downtown burbank for great food and fun the valet service is great no worrys at all about parking the parking fee is acceptable for the great service you get. If your going to burbank for business this hotel will meet all your expections

Room Tip: rooms on glenoaks side are great
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Santa Barbara, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We originally chose this hotel for the price and proximity to people we were visiting. We stayed there in December 2011 for three nights. We found the room and linens to be the cleanest we've ever seen and the bed was the most comfortable we've ever slept on, anywhere. There is a little fridge but no microwave, and a coffeemaker. Our room had a little sofa/sitting area that we liked; my husband could watch TV on the bed while I read or used my laptop on the sofa. We went back again this month,stayed four nights, and had the same accommodations and the same pleasant experience. We don't need fancy, just clean and comfortable and that is what this place provides. There is free internet and I counted five lamps in the room, in addition to overhead lights!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Naperville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed at this motor inn four nights while visiting our son in Burbank. The inn has been recently remodeled so the rooms are nice. There was a little road noise coming from I-5 which is very close, but the "white noise" of our A/C fan covered it nicely. The bed was super comfortable! The owners are very nice people. When we were checking in, the owner gave us a couple of maps to help us find our way around Los Angeles when we said we had not been there before. We did not use it, but we noticed the pool was very small (more like a whirlpool size), so do not plan to do any swimming or pool lounging while here. Still, for a motor inn, its very nice and we will stay again anytime we are in the Burbank.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
San Rafael, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

This has got to be one of the cleanest motels I have ever stayed in and I have traveled alot. Very nice people who run this hotel, obviously are very proud of keeping this property in top shape. The room was spotless and so well kept that the inside of the motel looks brand-new. We will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Drink the coffee in the room, not the lobby! However, they have a great juice dispenser in the offi...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

The Burbank Inn & Suites is more of a motel, since the hallways are external and you park outside the rooms. This suited me just fine as I was able to park near my room and haul all of my stuff up easily.

Although I'm new to Tripadvisor, I've stayed in hundreds of hotels/motels all over the U.S., and I have to say that there are few that have exceeded the experience here. Apart from a more well-appointed lobby and adjacent restaurant, there's nothing about a room at the Courtyard by Marriott that justifies the more than $100 difference in cost.

The beds here are as comfortable as any that I've experienced at other hotels. The overall interior is clean and apparently new. I noticed a fresh, clean smell as soon as I entered the room. The pool is definitely small, but I seldom use the pool wherever I stay. Converting it to a jacuzzi would probably make it more useful. The facility is bordered by busy Alameda Blvd and the I-5, so there is some traffic noise, but I found it to be "white noise" for the most part.

If I am in the Burbank area again, I will definitely stay at the Burbank Inn & Suites, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone else.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 215, and I had no complaints.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to Burbank Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!