“I love eating here!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #136 of 381 Restaurants in Burbank
Seattle, Washington
“I love eating here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place is a must-stop for me whenever I am in Burbank. From the music to the tvs at every table to the amazing selection of food and drink, you just can't go wrong! The sports pub-like atmosphere and friendly service made for another great experience. I sat outside with a group of friends and had a great time watching people walk by as we enjoyed our food. I try the hot wings wherever I go and I can tell you that Barney's wings are fantastic. I can't wait to go back next time I am in town.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glendale, California
“Nice Servers, but a Let-Down for Daytona 500 Viewing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to watch the Daytona 500 this last Sunday and we ended up at Barney's Beanery. We were really hoping that it might be a place to be our go-to sports bar, but we had a mediocre time.

The first problem, is they didn't have the volume up on the TV's showing the race. The restaurant was completely dead and most of the other patrons were watching the race. I know that in this town, NASCAR, isn't the most popular of sporting events and they had the volume up on the TV's showing other sports.

The problem was, nobody was watching the other events. Why wouldn't they turn up the sound and use the bigger televisions to display was the current patrons were interested in watching? This drove us nuts.

Our server was nice and attentive. He even brought us a little sound box to our table so that we could listen to the race, but it didn't work. We ordered a pitcher of beer and sliders (very good) and watched the race in silence. The only sound was a group of kids playing a very loud, annoying basketball game machine close to our table.

The place is comfortable and the servers nice, but I don't think this will be our spot for sports viewing in the future.

Please visit my blog for more reviews and local adventures.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok
“Best burger and chili in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

A stop in LA for me would not be complete without a visit to Barney's Beanery. This was my first visit to the Burbank location. They have retained the same fun pub feel of the place inside as in West Hollywood. Outdoors there is ample space to sit and watch the world go by. My group got there before 7pm so we took advantage of the happy hour specials. The beer of the month, Barney's brown ale was just fabulous but it's just one of 200 beers on the menu! We ordered Mexi burgers and Fireman's chili, both great choices. There are 10 other burgers and a slew of other chili dishes available. We were impressed with the fine service and great atmosphere and would definitely be regulars if we lived in the area.

• Visited August 2012