“Decent diner. Breakfast all day.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Camarillo, California
“Decent diner. Breakfast all day.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I thought the service was really friendly. A nice staff. The food was OK, not bad but not great. I had an omelet. Pretty reasonably priced.

Visited April 2012

“Old Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place never fails to deliver great family diner food. Soups are homemade and very good. Friendly staff, clean restaurant, and reliable good food. What more would you want from a neighborhood café?

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
CA
“Below Average Restaurant. Indifferent Staff.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Been to the Coral Cafe a few times. It's a mediocre location, okay food. My sister and I go here with our mother, mostly because mom likes the place, for some reason. However, after the last time, we will not to return. I don't like patronizing businesses that employ staff who do not care. The waitress was okay as was the food. When we were done, we went to pay the hostess at the front. There were two young employees sitting at the front together. They were busy talking to each other and ignoring us while our payment was processed. The one not taking our payment, talked while she checked her cell phone. Where's the manager? Why don't people care?

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Burbank, California
“Biggest menu I've ever seen.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The Coral in Burbank, CA is a 24 hour family restaurant. It truly has the largest menu I've ever seen. Looking at their menu is like reading a book. They have appetizers, steaks, seafood, soups salads, pies and just about every kind of entree you can imagine. The place is clean comfortable and quaint. The staff is friendly, and the Police eat there, so you know the food is good and the prices are reasonable. I've eaten there for over 20 years and highly recommend it to anyone who is in the Burbank area. Located on Burbank Blvd just east of Hollywood Way. Check it out.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Your Average Family Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I go for breakfast every other week on my way to work. I order the omelet which comes with potatos and toast for about $9. Good size portion holds me over till lunch. Food is good, service good. Bacon Cheeseburger isn't too bad for lunch, and I really like their fries. Your basic hole in the wall family restaurant.

• Visited June 2011