“Biggest menu I've ever seen.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Burbank, California
“Biggest menu I've ever seen.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The Coral in Burbank, CA is a 24 hour family restaurant. It truly has the largest menu I've ever seen. Looking at their menu is like reading a book. They have appetizers, steaks, seafood, soups salads, pies and just about every kind of entree you can imagine. The place is clean comfortable and quaint. The staff is friendly, and the Police eat there, so you know the food is good and the prices are reasonable. I've eaten there for over 20 years and highly recommend it to anyone who is in the Burbank area. Located on Burbank Blvd just east of Hollywood Way. Check it out.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Your Average Family Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I go for breakfast every other week on my way to work. I order the omelet which comes with potatos and toast for about $9. Good size portion holds me over till lunch. Food is good, service good. Bacon Cheeseburger isn't too bad for lunch, and I really like their fries. Your basic hole in the wall family restaurant.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Desert, California
“I've always had a good time there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2008

I use to work the night shift in the area and would take my lunch breaks at the Coral Cafe. I would sit at the bar and be instantly greeted by a friendly waitress named Charlene. My food would arrive promptly and would always be tasty. I work at a low paying job and could easily afford whatever meal I ordered. I found the staff friendly and the food satisfying. I would go there again in a heartbeat.

Santa Clarita, California
“Delightful Little Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2008

Before leaving Burbank for home after a weekend away, we were looking for a little place to eat that wasn't one of the chain restaurants. My significant remembered seeing the Coral Cafe one day as he was driving on Burbank Blvd, so we decided to try it out. It was a Sunday morning, close to noon and close to train departure time for me. We explained to the manager that we were on a time schedule, so he suggested a spot at the bar instead of waiting for a booth or table. We were quickly waited on and our food arrived hot within 10 minutes of placing our order. There's not too much to rave about when it comes to breakfast, but I have to tell you, the biscuits were some of the best I've ever had! They ran a close first to some of the ones I've eaten in Tennessee. They have an extensive menu for lunch and dinner and are open 24 hours a day. I look forward to going back and ordering the Reuben sandwich for lunch and fish or chicken for dinner. I was impressed with everything at the Coral Cafe in Burbank!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is mediocre. Atmosphere "retirement home" inspired.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2008

Food is mediocre. Atmosphere "retirement home" inspired.