“Sawdust on the Floor & Free Peanuts” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #176 of 371 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Sawdust on the Floor & Free Peanuts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place is okay, they have good barbequed beef sandwitches, but they kind of cheat you on the amount of beef they put in the sandwitches. They are a bit pricey on the ribs and the service is not that bad, but every waiter there is an "actor" and not really into their job that much, so you may have to bring a little bell to ring or whistle to get their attention when you need them. The location is good - right down the street from NBC.

Visited August 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Used to be better.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We always used to eat here, but the quality of the food has deteriorated. Very limited menu and so so food.

Visited December 2012
California
“no”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

it looked nasty, the food the place, with just 1 small restroom, long line. not going back here ever.

Visited January 2012
Burbank, California
“Expensive BBQ.. Delicious food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I don't go there often because it's kinda pricey. It's a classic Burbank location. I like it. Funky.. Peanut shells on the ground. Messy, yummy BBQ.

Visited June 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Hit and Miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We've been going to Ribs USA going on 8 years or so; I'm still not sure why sometimes. They have now gotten rid of the peanuts altogether; last visit we were told we had to ask for them. It's not like I have to have big salty peanuts, it's just that it was a nice touch. Now it seems cheap that they don't have them. The food is ok; not amazing barbecue but it's ok. And the servers are usually fast and friendly. This time our server, who I've never seen before, was just fast. And unfriendly. I understand having a bad day. But this one left me with such a bad taste in my mouth I actually calculated a 15% tip. I have never done that before. Make eye contact, and don't throw things on the table. Like our bill. Like you want us out of there. It was just me and my husband. We did not do a thing to deserve being treated like we were not wanted. I am not sure we will return.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Ribs USA? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ribs USA, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.