“Got My Bags Stolen & Bad Internet Connection” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Burbank Extended Stay Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burbank
Burbank Extended Stay Inn
You added Burbank Extended Stay Inn to your Saves list
2021 West Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91506   |
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Burbank
Burbank, California
“Got My Bags Stolen & Bad Internet Connection”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have been living here for almost 3 months now. And besides the internet being very hard to connect from the rooms, today I've experienced something extremely disappointing. A few items from my inventory, which I had in my room, went missing. I had approximately $1000 worth in bags that were stolen from my closet. I'm heading now to file a police report, but I doubt that something will be done about it.

Room Tip: If you decided to take the chance, bring your own safe and choose a 4G data plan with your phone pro...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
uae
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

A warm welcome is given, the staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the beds vary (some are too soft to sleep on), the kitchenette has everything you need and enough room to cook etc. If you want to sleep in during the day, this probably isn't ideal as all the rooms are around the pool, we go out in the morning and don't usually come back until the evening so this is never an issue. A couple restaurants nearby also deliver which is handy (check yelp) and there's a 7-Eleven around the corner (for your morning coffee). The only thing I found frustrating was the wifi, it was intermittent, sometimes it was off for days and no one would fix it (if it went off on friday, it wouldn't be fixed until monday). Other than that there is also parking, somewhere safe to leave your car. I like staying here, and do every year.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stay for business. Unfortunally I work nights. And have to try to sleep in all these hotels during the day.. Some are better than others. This hotel is a bit noisy for my needs, but other than that. A pleasant place to stay. With a full kitchen in every room. Lots of restaurants and a Gym nearby.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on North end of hotel. If you want the maximum quietness and no direct sun to bake...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I will join the chorus of people who say: This is NOT Extended Stay America near Target and the railroad tracks. The closest railroad tracks to Burbank Extended Stay Inn are in Griffith Park!

This very small inn has no elevators. Actually, that is one of the only drawbacks if you have an upstairs room. It's not fancy, not even a little. Reminds me very much of the "Hotel Garni" or Ferienwohnung experience of rural Germany.

I actually lived in one of the larger efficiencies for a solid year with my mom, while I was trying to get her physical health stabilized. Burbank Extended Stay Inn is two blocks from Providence St. Joseph's hospital, right next door to Poquito Mas (a wonderful little Cali-Mex eatery), two blocks from one of the Burbank libraries and park, and a mile or two from beautiful downtown Burbank, for those of you who remember Laugh-In.

BESI more than makes up for its lack of glamor with the feel of community that its management cultivates. It's not unusual for them to throw an impromptu barbecue as mixer when they're full.

BESI also attracts a lot of Hollywood wannabes, so the creative talent camped out in the rooms is generally amazing. You may have a future star playing guitar by the pool, or agents counseling a family with kids. I still keep up with several friends made during that year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face onto West Olive. The downside to being near the hospital: Ambul...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

As with the last post, most reviewers have the wrong place. There are no railroad tracks, no Target and no Outback. The internet works well. The place is not a 5 star hotel but is clean and maintained by very friendly and helpful people. I prefer lower rates and doing my own dishes and taking out my own trash. There is housekeeping once a week and maintenance comes very quickly for any issue. Don't stay here for a quick, overnight experience. Stay here if you are with a family and need a safe, friendly place. The kids are making friends and playing around the pool. Ask your neighbor to join you in using the outdoor grill. Wish one of the other kids a happy birthday and have a cupcake. The atmosphere is terrific!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Glenside, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I just came home from a 2 week stay at Burbank Extended Stay Apts. and those of you who have written extremely negative reviews are writing about Burbank Extended Stay America-not the Burbank Extended Stay Apts. First of all, the picture above is correct and it is simply a wonderful place to stay-clean, quiet, friendly, and the pool was heated. There are no railroad tracks, no prostitutes, and no Target nearby. I do hope this problem is cleared up because my stay was simply the best experience everand I plan to stay there at least twice every year so I can visit my son and his family

Room Tip: Make sure you read the reviews for the right place.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Texas City, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I checked inn this motel. They should not call hotel. There was nothing like positive reviews or photos. This was a crappy hotel I ever stayed."DO NOT STAY HERE".I stayed less than hours and checked out. Good thing was I got my refund after argue with rude manager. After I checked out and went to parking lot there was some police arresting prostitute’s. I had move northern hotel .it was wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: "Do not stay here"
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Burbank Extended Stay Inn? Share your experiences!