“Nice apartment style rooms.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Burbank Extended Stay Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burbank
Burbank Extended Stay Inn
2021 West Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91506   |
Ranked #15 of 18 hotels in Burbank
Bakersfield, California
“Nice apartment style rooms.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stay for business. Unfortunally I work nights. And have to try to sleep in all these hotels during the day.. Some are better than others. This hotel is a bit noisy for my needs, but other than that. A pleasant place to stay. With a full kitchen in every room. Lots of restaurants and a Gym nearby.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on North end of hotel. If you want the maximum quietness and no direct sun to bake...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I will join the chorus of people who say: This is NOT Extended Stay America near Target and the railroad tracks. The closest railroad tracks to Burbank Extended Stay Inn are in Griffith Park!

This very small inn has no elevators. Actually, that is one of the only drawbacks if you have an upstairs room. It's not fancy, not even a little. Reminds me very much of the "Hotel Garni" or Ferienwohnung experience of rural Germany.

I actually lived in one of the larger efficiencies for a solid year with my mom, while I was trying to get her physical health stabilized. Burbank Extended Stay Inn is two blocks from Providence St. Joseph's hospital, right next door to Poquito Mas (a wonderful little Cali-Mex eatery), two blocks from one of the Burbank libraries and park, and a mile or two from beautiful downtown Burbank, for those of you who remember Laugh-In.

BESI more than makes up for its lack of glamor with the feel of community that its management cultivates. It's not unusual for them to throw an impromptu barbecue as mixer when they're full.

BESI also attracts a lot of Hollywood wannabes, so the creative talent camped out in the rooms is generally amazing. You may have a future star playing guitar by the pool, or agents counseling a family with kids. I still keep up with several friends made during that year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face onto West Olive. The downside to being near the hospital: Ambul...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

As with the last post, most reviewers have the wrong place. There are no railroad tracks, no Target and no Outback. The internet works well. The place is not a 5 star hotel but is clean and maintained by very friendly and helpful people. I prefer lower rates and doing my own dishes and taking out my own trash. There is housekeeping once a week and maintenance comes very quickly for any issue. Don't stay here for a quick, overnight experience. Stay here if you are with a family and need a safe, friendly place. The kids are making friends and playing around the pool. Ask your neighbor to join you in using the outdoor grill. Wish one of the other kids a happy birthday and have a cupcake. The atmosphere is terrific!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Glenside, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I just came home from a 2 week stay at Burbank Extended Stay Apts. and those of you who have written extremely negative reviews are writing about Burbank Extended Stay America-not the Burbank Extended Stay Apts. First of all, the picture above is correct and it is simply a wonderful place to stay-clean, quiet, friendly, and the pool was heated. There are no railroad tracks, no prostitutes, and no Target nearby. I do hope this problem is cleared up because my stay was simply the best experience everand I plan to stay there at least twice every year so I can visit my son and his family

Room Tip: Make sure you read the reviews for the right place.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Texas City, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I checked inn this motel. They should not call hotel. There was nothing like positive reviews or photos. This was a crappy hotel I ever stayed."DO NOT STAY HERE".I stayed less than hours and checked out. Good thing was I got my refund after argue with rude manager. After I checked out and went to parking lot there was some police arresting prostitute’s. I had move northern hotel .it was wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: "Do not stay here"
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Burbank, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband made a reservation here a month ago, relocating to a new job. Shortly before he would arrive, they canceled his reservation. He scrambled to find another place and had to stay in a different city. The reason was that his criminal check came back saying he was a person of a different race with a different middle initial who committed felonies in a state we've never lived in. Should be an easy fix, right? Absolutely not. The company they use, CoreLogic Safe Rent, will only take requests to recheck their reports through snail mail, and they only give you results through snail mail. My husband was already at his new job before we got the corrected report. Now it's time for me and our son to join him. In order to register my son for the high school where we visited, we need to be in west Burbank. So we call ES Inn and tell them we're going to reapply because everything is fixed. Then, the manager tells my husband she spoke to CoreLogic and that CoreLogic said nothing had changed. I called CoreLogic and they said they didn't know who spoke with ES Inn because CoreLogic isn't authorized to release any such information/updates without resending an application or my husband's permission. I called the ES Inn manger who had called CoreLogic, she didn't want us to continue to apply after all of the hassle they had caused US. She went on about there being other places to stay like theirs. My husband and I did an extensive search for the correct school zone previously and we only knew of the one at the airport that has high crime. I asked which places she was referring to. She didn't know any, and said she wasn't 911. We've had to make many calls and fill out multiple forms, checked our credit reports to make sure our identities hadn't been stolen, scrambled for a new place to stay after they cancelled our reservation, and they won't do us the courtesy of resending our application or looking at our copy of the corrected report.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Pacifica, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

We had a very nice 3 night stay at the hotel the room was nice and the Kitchen had what was needed. The service was what I will remember. David who worked the customer service desk was AWESOME!!! He was very helpful and had a wonderful personality. Overall it was a nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Burbank Extended Stay Inn? Share your experiences!