“Friendly oasis” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Friendly oasis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Our visit to the the Coast Anabelle was very enjoyable. Having never been to southern California it proved to be a friendly little oasis in a busy area. We appreciated the nice sized parking lot. It is very close to lots of great restaurants and entertainment venues. The restaurant in the hotel is very nice and served wonderful food. I would absolutely tell friends about this hotel. We will definitely be staying here during our visits to see our family that recently moved to the Burbank area.

Room Tip: We had a third floor room and had no problems with noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

134 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This hotel exceeded all my expectations. The front desk ladies were very kind and helpful. Our room was ready even though we arrived before check-in time. The room was very spacious and clean the shower was huge and the beds were very comfortable. The shuttle driver was friendly and helpful. The second floor balcony was a big plus. Anyone staying in the Burbank area should make a point to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Everett, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

The staff was phenomenal; very helpful and kind, and even knew me by name the 2nd day. The rooms were spacious and clean. My only concern with this hotel is that it's kinda loud. The lounge is right by the front desk and it's a courtyard-type hotel so basically just below all the rooms. No only could I hear the lounge goers late into the night, but then I had neighbors who were loud. Tough to sleep like that. I wish my review could be better because the staff really is great!

Oh and the swimming pool is NOT at this facility, it's at a hotel on the next block... and the shuttle only transports to/from Bob Hope Airport, not LAX.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the center courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CoastAnabelleHotel, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the noise level and will certainly look into this. It is our goal to ensure every guest is completely satisfied with their stay from the moment they check-in until their departure. Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our guests service. We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

A small, friendly hotel. My room was several steps behind the front desk, the bar and the restaurant...but never noticed any noise. Very comfortable bed and extremely well arranged room. I will be returning there in 2 weeks and they agreed to keep one of my bags for me in storage to save airline baggage fee and hassle. The food in the restaurant is delicious...the breakfasts huge. They have no pool but share with their sister hotel across the street. No hot tub. The hours of the laundry (also at sister hotel) are very limited to avoid noise issues with adjoining rooms and much more expensive than the laundry across the street. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The 2 dispensers of different flavored iced teas/waters at the front desk was always nice at the end of the day. The 3/4 mile walk to Providence St. Joseph made getting back and forth to work a joy.

Room Tip: Right behind the desk very convenient. At check in they said that if I had any noise issues they wo...
Green Features: They do what they say...if you hang the towel up they don't replace it...they only change sheets when you leave the card on the bed requesting it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in November while on a business trip. I’ve been here at least twice before so it was nice to come back to a hotel where you know your way around. .
It has kind of a 1950’s vibe going for it- the room has low ceilings and there’s a lot of “blond” furniture and woodwork- but somehow it all works. The bathroom was decent, the bed, bedding and pillows were very comfortable and I slept well. There was an extra sitting room with a TV along with the normal desk and TV area in the bedroom.
The hotel has a nice bar with a great bartender [I wish I remembered his name- Dennis?] who made a having a drink at the bar quite fun. I also ate at the restaurant the first night in- I hadn’t eaten during my trip from Wisconsin and I was starving. The restaurant was about to close but the waitress was wonderful- even though I was the only one in the restaurant. I had breakfast there also- good and very convenient. The service at check-in and check-out was good and there was ample parking. The rate was $189.00 per night plus tax.
I recommend the Coast Anabelle Hotel. I find it very comfortable and at a decent [LA] price and will continue staying here whenever business takes me to Burbank.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind remarks. Unfortunately, the description and photos in your review are not of our hotel. We do appreciate the comments regarding Dennis, the bartender as well as the server in the restaurant and will be sure to forward this to our Food & Beverage Manager. Our goal is to ensure the happiness of every guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you have to be in Burbank, this is a very nice hotel. The rooms are large well equipped. You have access to a nice balcony off the second floor. There is free internet. The shower is giant with double shower heads. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I was particularly impressed with the maid service - very clean, moreover fancy folded towels and toilet paper.
The restaurant and room service were good for breakfast.
One problem - the lobby bar noise carries up through the interior courtyard. The bar does close at 11p.m. But if you go to bed early, this can be a problem.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor, far from the bar.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Devils Lake, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We had a great experience at Coast Annabel. Very helpful staff. Rooms are very nice and clean. But the most fun we had was with Luke our bartender. Three sisters from North Dakota never laughed so much. Thanks for helping us with some good places to eat and things to do. Luke, we will be watching for your show sometime in the fall we hope! You and the Staff at Coast Annabel Rock! Thanks again for a Great Stay and Time in Burbank. LuAnne, Cheryl and Marilyn

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor right above the lobby and it was very quiet. Also had a shared deck on the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Coast Anabelle Hotel? Share your experiences!