“Time Warp” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Smokehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 371 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barham
Description: Are you looking for a casual, family-style restaurant with a friendly star-studded atmosphere? Look no further than SMOKEHOUSE RESTAURANT. While you're here, you can enjoy dining at its best, as well as being treated like a star. You will love our American and Continental Cuisine that includes prime rib, aged steaks, rack of lamb, BBQ ribs, fresh seafood, daily chef specials and many more. We also offer an award winning Sunday brunch that includes a carving station, fresh seafood and salad station, dessert station, pasta station and much more.
“Time Warp”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Restaurant hasn't changed in years. Dark interior with red leatherette booths. Service was incredible slow. Portions are huge. I ordered the Trio salad. The ingredients were fresh. Enough for 2 people. I did not care for the signature garlic bread. You may see a movie star dining.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“1970's museum ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

this place is straight out of the 70, service is terrible, but food was good! Crew from the Conan Obrian show all hang out there Thursdays after taping. If you're in Burbank for a show, def check this place out for a drink!

Cape May, New Jersey
“Not for me, definetly for Steak lovers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This landmark takes you back to the 1950's...decor and bar ,very art deco. The food and service was like being on a cruise ship. The bread was gagging me ( sorry) , It had like a powdered cheese on top. Now if you like meat ( Beef) GO! My hubby loved the steak sandwich and my son had the BBQ ribs and they loved it. I had Flounder and it was dry, overcooked. I think Steaks are the specialty there. Ordered Boston Cream pie, it was ok, not like my MOM made. It was Vanilla Cake( huge piece) with vanilla pudding in the middle With HOT FUDGE topping.

Visited October 2013
Burbank, California
“Cheesy Garlic Bread Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My friend and I decided to start with a nice red bottle of wine, which I do not remember the name of, but was suggested by our waiter. It had great legs, and was smooth and not too dry. Then we decided to start out with their cheesy garlic bread, and I wish we had gotten it for desert too. I came very close to licking the plate. It wasn't like melted cheese on top, more like it was a seasoning, but it was so good I can still taste it. Next I had the prime rib with cream spinach and the twice baked potato. The cooked my steak medium rare perfectly, and it wasn't too fatty. The ashu sauce wasn't too strong and didn't take away the flavor from the steak. The twiced baked potato was a nice complement to the steak. The cream spinach I wasn't too keen on, and didn't take more then one bite of, and wouldn't suggest it.

The service was great, the waiter seemed to know when we needed him, and knew when to let us sit and have our girl talk. The atmosphere is dark and quiet, and seems like a really great place for a nice date. But as friends, we sat in the bar area, and it felt like a great place to hang and talk. The valet were quick with retrieving our cars.

Visited August 2013
Redondo Beach, California
“smokehouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Best garlic bread in the world. Hugh portions of food and very generous martinis. Always wish I had saved room for desert.

Visited June 2013