“Friendly neighborhood place” 5 of 5 stars

Description: (818) 845-0046
California
“Friendly neighborhood place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is a nice coffee shop with freshly prepared food and excellent service. It was convenient to our hotel and when I asked about it, I was told their specialty was "comfort food". I agree.

Visited May 2014

Croswell, Michigan, United States
“overpriced, snotty servers, blah food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

tried garlic aioli burger and seasoned fries, asked for medium got burnt, fries were soggy like they were fried yesterday and re-baked today, my broccoli soup was okay, friends chicken soup was terrible. they forgot my drink, waitress was snotty. would never eat there again.

Visited March 2014
Antioch, Illinois
“Good food - prompt service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had a quick dinner at the Hill Street Cafe - one block from the Hampton hotel! Food was fresh, good and the service was very fast.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ugh.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I practically grew up at this restaurant when it was a Bob's. It used to be clean, bright, open and inviting. The food was great and the staff friendly. I can't imagine why they changed all that into what it is now. I ate there on a recent trip to Burbank and was thoroughly disgusted by the filth everywhere. The little interior wall we sat next to was so filthy, there was dust and grunge clinging to the upper areas, and the whole place looked dark and dingy compared to how it used to be. The walls were not clean where we sat, and all I could do was look at the grunge clinging everywhere while waiting for our food. The food was nothing to remember. You could eat a filet mignon in there and still be distracted by all that filth. The outside looks extra nice. Too bad they don't put some effort into scrubbing and painting the inside. It is obvious that the internal cleaning that other restaurants do on a regular basis is non-existant here. I will never go back to this place.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kirkland, WA
“Really liked this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I ended up going here twice on a recent trip to Burbank - once for dinner and once for lunch. This is not a fancy place, but the food was really good. The menu offered a pretty good selection. They also serve beer and wine. For dinner I had the club sandwich, and for lunch the next day I had the chicken cobb salad (the 'small' version was plenty for a meal). I was also impressed with the wait staff.

• Visited January 2014