“Great place to stay in Burbank!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Tangerine Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3901 W Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91505   |
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Burbank
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great place to stay in Burbank!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed here back in march 2012 but just got around to doing a review now. This place is an awesome hotel to stay at. It's clean, well located, good size and great facilities. We stayed here as we had planned some activities LA (universal studios, nba game, general downtown LA sights, Hollywood etc). There is also a great selections of restaurants and a grocery store within walking distance.

To sum up, I would definitely recommend you choose this hotel for your stay in the Burbank, north LA area.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a wonderful week long stay at the Tangerine this past week. I would say it came exactly as billed - updated, clean and very conveniently located for all of our planned vacation activities. Walk to WB tour, 5-10 minute drive into Hollywood, easy access to 101/134 freeways, etc.. Lots of good casual dinning options around - Don Cuco's, Novo Cafe, Bob's Big Boy, Bea Bea's, Paty's, etc. Supermarket, bank and CVS are also easily accessed.

The front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. No, it is not a 4-5 star luxury hotel.....and is not priced as such. Its an updated and refreshed small motor inn. But for those that are on vacation and have activities planned during the day, its a quiet, clean place to rest your head at night. We never had an issue with parking, although only a handful of places in the courtyard, just go around back.

Had a great vacation. Thanks, Tangerine!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We switched to this hotel after staying at a similar place in Burbank. Not only was Tangerine clean, nice, and modern but they have a free breakfast and were decently priced compared to other similar hotels!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Tangerine for a couple of days to attend the Conan O'Brien show nearby. The staff was very friendly. I needed to print out some confirmation letters, and they were helpful in accommodating me. The complimentary breakfast is from Porto's Bakery where my sister and I had lunch upon arriving in Burbank. The lunch was fantastic and so were the breakfast pastries. In the lobby there is a giant coffee machine that makes a lot of different kinds-- lattes, mochas, cappuccino, and even hot chocolate. They also have a tea selection for the non-coffee drinkers out there.

The hotel is small-- small lobby and rooms, but definitely has pazazz. Our room was large enough for our needs, which was just a place to stay while we visited the surrounding area. It was cute and nicely decorated. They have a small, heated pool, but we didn't use it. It's about a ten minute drive from the Bob Hope Airport and close to Warner Brothers Studio. There are so restaurants nearby and a cafe across the street.

If I ever come back to the area for another show, I'm staying here. It was convenient and relaxing for what I paid.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Staff was awesome. Location was convenient and nice. Our stay was very comfortable and our room was CLEAN. I stayed alone with my 10 year old daughter and I felt safe. It's a small hotel with a small pool and parking was tight but I'm glad I choose to stay there-no regrets! We will stay again if we ever return to the area.

• Stayed June 2013
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

First of all, this is a Motel, not a Hotel. My wife and I were on a fly drive through California and booked this place based on reviews from this site. We stayed for two nights. You won't find better for the price. The service is friendly, rooms are very clean and tidy with their own individual decor and the coffee and pastry in the morning was a nice little touch.
There's not a great deal around there in the evening, unless you want to drive. There's a few diners and such like and most importantly it felt really safe around there too. If you go to Fat Boys, you even se the odd B lister slumming it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I book this room based on the reviews and they were right. This place is a hidden gem. The staff was top notch and the location is great. The only concern I had before I booked was parking. Parking onsite is limited, they have a few spaces in front and more in back. Don't worry though, Burbank clears out after 5:00PM and there are plenty of spots on the street in front of the hotel. I only parked on the street once out of three nights

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Tangerine Hotel? Share your experiences!