“worth the money in my view” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$126*
and up
Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour and Movie Stars'...
Ranked #1 of 3 Attractions in Burbank
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Activities: Group tours/day tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The VIP Tours give you the opportunity to go inside the Warner Bros studios. View the backlot, the Warner Village, the sound stages and the museum.
Melbourne
4 attraction reviews
“worth the money in my view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a ball on this tour. Not very expensive, and we got to go onto the set of the Big Bang Theory which was amazing. Saw all the sets from Pretty Little Liars which I didn't know much about at the time (but am now watching on DVD). Be aware that Burbank is at least a $50 cab ride from LA, and is hard to get to by public transport, so it is a pricey trip there if you don't have a car.

Lynchburg, VA
11 attraction reviews
“A great studio tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Warner Bros studio tour was a lot of fun! We enjoyed seeing the TV and movie sets and learning how some of the magic happens. It was fun to walk around the streets where shows are shot and seeing the familiar sets of your favorite shows. Our guide was very enthusiastic and made it a very good experience. We really loved the museum where costumes and artifacts were seen. Batman and Catwoman costumes were favorites. Even the car museum was interesting. If you are a Harry Potter fan, there is an entire floor devoted to movie memorabilia.

Visited October 2012
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“Worth doing. Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We saw the mentalist set and big bang theory set. Our tour guide was awesome! So many things to see. The time flew.

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Not to be missed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Deciding what attraction to see in our limited time in L.A was difficult however, as we were not interested in the amusements etc, so the decision to do the Warner VIP tour (even though the temperature was 100 degrees), was a highlight. We are seasoned travellers and we were not expecting much more than being driven through certain parts of the filming lots and have interest points pointed out to us. Not so! We were pleasantly surprised! Our tour guide was a young lady who was very informative and obviously had a vast knowledge of both current and past shows. I suppose this is a requirement anyway. She had researched what was available to see prior to our tour, the lots available to visit and times of filming. The only negative I would say is that we were rushed through the museum at the end of the tour. The museum held much to see and probably meant more to me than anything else. Original costumes, props and letters from iconic movie stars. I could have spent an hour looking at the displays. Value for money- very good. I would return again!

Gavle, Sweden
12 attraction reviews
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This could be the best experience in my life! Since I'm a great Friends-fan, this was like heaven to me. We got to see the Central Perk set (re-built, but still) and a few other sets from Friends. The tour guide asks about what shows and series the group like and try to focus on those, which is great.

Even though I wasn't familiar with some shows/sets it was still very cool and fascinating. I could stay here all day!

Visited November 2011