“Great Lunch Option!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Orangethorpe
Description: Now Serving Lunch! Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Buena Park, California
“Great Lunch Option!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went with my wife, with a special price lunch coupon. Very Enjoyable, very reasonable! The time before, we had dinner -- Steve Garvey was there signing free autographs. It was a win-win!

Visited November 2012

75% Recommend
Merced, California
“Great Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My daughter and I ate at this restaurant on Dec 30, 2012. Our server was Luis. We ordered Half-Rack Baby Back Ribs and the 8 oz. Prime Rib, both $19.99 each. I ordered my steak medium-rare, but it was served rare (pink inside and out). When I showed Luis that my steak was pink on the outside and was rare, he argued several times that, no, it was medium-rare. After about a minute, he stated he would take it back to the chef. He came back a few minutes later with the outside slightly seared and browned, and I was satisfied. The portions of both meals were generous and we brought some home with us.

Overall, the atmosphere and food were great. I would return to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TELFORD
“Really didn't expect it to be this good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The Sizzler was closed tonight (thanksgiving) so we went across the road and visited the Black Angus instead. I was quite surprised at the prices, although it was a little more than the Sizzler, it was well worth it. Another steak cooked to perfection, served in a timely manner. Great service from our Server. Recommended to all steak lovers!

Visited November 2012
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We went to this location for dinner and the food was wonderful! I had the pesto salmon with wild rice and broccoli. The food was very flavorful. I have seldom tasted broccoli that tasted this good. The salmon was wonderful, full of flavor. Even the wild rice was extra flavorful. We sat in the bar area to watch baseball and football together. A wonderful choice for dinner. The staff was fantastic! This is a place we will go again if in the LA area.

California, US
“Filet Mignon Sandwich, where have you been all my life?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Loved the File Mignon Sandwich (as you can tell), it had blue cheese on it and it was delicious and cooked to perfection. We went to dinner before going to the Haunt at Knott's Berry Farm. I was bummed because I would miss Game 3 of the World Series and not be able to watch my awesome Giants! However, they had a ton of tv's there with all the different sport games you wanted so we were able to watch some of the game. Happy girl!

Visited October 2012