“Korean BBQ in upscale environment” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #38 of 193 restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Korean
Chicago
“Korean BBQ in upscale environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The BBQ is delicious and the accompany dishes are good. Having been spolied with good food in Seoul Korea, this brought back fond memories.

Visited February 2012

68% Recommend
Oslo
“Good food - good experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stumbled over this restaurant since our hotel was nearby and we were pleasantly surpised.
They serve great asian food in a relaxing atmosphere. The service is good and even though it is a little pricy, it is well worth it. We ate great sushi and even my wife (who is asian) was impressed - which means quite a bit :-)
We would definately come back if we are in the area again - and try out the korean BBQ.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“this place was rocking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

there is all you can eat buffet and the place was crowded. i bought sushi take-out. long wait; took so long to get your order. i enjoyed the food. it was great ,,,, if you can wait.

Visited July 2012
Canberra, Australia
“Not to bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Usual huge portions. It was a Korean BBQ resturant, but run a bit different to how we are used to in Australia, as they cook the BBQ for you, although this was a bit hap hazzard as our waitress would wander off take the tongs and leave stuff to burn.

no seasoning to any of the meat and no dipping sauces.

Visited May 2012
Makawao, Hawaii
“Atmosphere comes at a price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

The restaurant has a classy feel to it and is really relaxing. What threw me off is when I saw people walking around with headsets on communicating with each other. I felt like I was being served by the secret service. The workers are very nice which help offset the sticker shock I got when I looked at the cost of the items on the menu. My wife ordered the oysters on a half shell and totally loved it! We did the bulgogi and pork belly bbq style. The meat was pretty good, but for the price, it would've been good to get slightly bigger portions. I ordered at diet coke and paid $2.00 for a 12 oz. can and a cup of ice. I wouldn't have minded paying that price for a fountain soda and unlimited refills, but I guess that's to be expected of a restaurant that is rated $$$.
5 stars for the taste of the food and the friendly employees, and 3 stars for the high cost for amount served. 4 stars overall.
Note: It's interesting to note that they have a security person working in the parking lot to deter automobile vandalism and break-in's.

• Visited March 2012