“Super Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 197 restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Description: Experience the excitement of North America’s #1 dinner attraction. Feast on a delicious four-course meal featuring garlic cheese bread, vegetable soup, roasted chicken, spare rib, herb-basted potato, pastry and two rounds of beverage while watching spectacular equestrian routines performed by beautiful Andalusian stallions. Then, cheer for brave knights on horseback competing in medieval games of skill, exciting sword fights and an authentic jousting tournament. It’s an unforgettable evening for the entire family.
San Jose, California
“Super Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a unique experience! You get to eat with your hands and sit in an arena while you watch a show and competition. You get assigned a team complete with your own crown. We loved seeing the horses in the stalls. We also loved all of the fan fare that went on before the show. Everyone should do this at least once. We do it once a year because my husband and daughter get free birthday meals via e-mail, which makes it financially do-able for our family.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Woodlake, California
“Have to do this at least once! Amazing show! You can't help put participate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had to do this at least once! It is expensive so look for internet specials on Groupon, Living Social & even on their website. If you can plan ahead, sign up for their Birthday club - during the week or month (can't remember which) of the birthday person they get in for free which is quite a savings! We went on our anniversary/my birthday vacation to southern California. Since I knew we were going I signed up for the birthday club. I did upgrade us for a birthday announcement, special photo & slice of cake for each of us and ended up still spending about $120 but it was worth it. The show is amazing! You really feel like you have stepped back in time! I can't even imagine the training the actors go through! They must workout at least everyday for several hours to have the physical strength & agility to be able to do the show!! They all look the part too! The food was great! Prior to going I kept wondering how in the world they could serve everyone at the same time. That in itself was amazing! Each section has it's own server but they have a lot of people to serve. They carry out each course out on these huge trays, our server was a petite gal, but she was able to carry these huge trays one handed & serve with the other hand! I've done waitressing & I was in awe over her strength & ability! They quickly make their way down each row of tables & shazaam - everyone is served! I would love to know how their hiring process works in order to find that many great employees! In addition they do this is almost complete darkness! WOW!! It was fun to 'break the rules' & eat with our hands! The soup is amazing! My husband wanted the recipe - but our maiden just smiled, giggled & said "so sorry but it's a secret". She was adorable! I would give this a 5 except that it was almost 100 degrees outside, we were dressed for hot weather, once inside the arena it was freezing! I was so cold that we were miserable. We had sweatjackets out in the car so I ran out to get them & it wasn't enough. It made it very hard to really enjoy the experience. I think they should put a warning on the website that the arena is kept at such a cold temperature so you can dress appropriately no matter how hot it is outside. We completely understand that they most likely have to keep it cold for the horses & performers but the attendees really should be warned.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“Overpriced, wait for a Living Social or Groupon deal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The atmosphere is fun even though the "jousting" and fighting is choreographed and scripted, it is still fun. The food is good although the ribs were a bit fatty for me. The soup, chicken, potato and dessert were quite tasty. I did not order a cocktail but did see the expensive menu, seemed overpriced to me.
Overall it was fun but I would recommend getting a discount ticket through Living Social or Groupon, it will save you a lot of money.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
East Liverpool, Ohio
“Nice!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The dinner show was great!, If you have never done Medieval Times (I have in Myrtle Beach 3x ) Its worth the money. The food was awesome and our server was great. Medieval Times is a need to see once (or more if you enjoy it as I have).

Visited May 2013
Oregon
“HUZZAH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had a blast at the joust & were pleasantly surprised that the food was tasty & plentiful. Our waiter was Arthor & he made the meal more fun with his sense of humor.

Visited May 2013