“Unforgettable night” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Description: Experience the excitement of North America’s #1 dinner attraction. Feast on a delicious four-course meal featuring garlic cheese bread, vegetable soup, roasted chicken, spare rib, herb-basted potato, pastry and two rounds of beverage while watching spectacular equestrian routines performed by beautiful Andalusian stallions. Then, cheer for brave knights on horseback competing in medieval games of skill, exciting sword fights and an authentic jousting tournament. It’s an unforgettable evening for the entire family.
Fullerton, California
“Unforgettable night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Jousting! Really! Bring your own forks unless you want to eat with your fingers. Food was surprisingly good. Pricey entrance fee but worth it.

84% Recommend
Eugene, Oregon
“great food, great show, and a memorable night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Being a big fan of all things Medieval, my wife and I decided to attend a show as part of our vacation. When you first arrive the view of the castle is impressive. The dinner consisted of garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, a quarter chicken, a rib, potato wedges, and an apple turnover. The food was delicious and the show was spectacular. It's also a very interactive show, so cheer on your knight loud and proud when you go.

Visited November 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

When we were in visiting my sis in L.A., we figured we'd reserve some seats at Medieval Times and we were not disappointed. I personally believe it's the best place to go of you want to eat some good grub and enjoy some entertainment.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“A fun night for the kids and the guys.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I've been here about ten times and it never gets old. It's a great place to take friends and family when they come to visit. Always check for coupons and discounts because they always offer them. The people who work there must love their job because they are always in character. The food is so so. You eat with your hands because back in the day there were no utensils. Unless you eat the vegetarian meal, then suddenly a fork appears. I recommend seeing this show at least once.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“good show, ok food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Kids love this show - very exciting. It was fun to eat with our hands too. You will be asked to tip the "waiters" although they are actually just bringing you food. Seems to me they should build that into the price of the ticket - kind of cheesy not to do that. And how am I supposed to calculate a proper tip on a $40 dinner and show ticket? Do I assume $20 was for the show and $20 was for the meal? The meal was really worth about $10 max, and we had 4 adults & 4 kids in our party, so I tipped $20, which is more than 20 % but which got a stare from staff as we were leaving. I am a good tipper, but I found service staff throughout the Anaheim area to be very aggressive in their attempts to garnish higher than earned tips (like the $12 lunch tab, and the waiter not bringing back any change from my $20). But the show was good and the kids loved it.

If you are allergic to horses, you should probably not go to this show as it is enclosed and somewhat stuffy. I am mildly allergic to horses and it produced fairly significant impacts to my breathing and eyes.

• Visited October 2012