Stayed a couple nights with my wife and mother-in-law during May 2013 while visiting Disneyland. The location is excellent -- a short drive from the park, and easy to find from the interstate. The staff was very friendly, and the beds, linens, and blankets were all very clean. The beds were not the most comfortable, but not the worst either.
Unfortunately, the room had quite a few gross stains on the carpet; worse, there was evidence of black mold in the bathroom. There were some spots of mold in the shower, but it was the bathroom door that was the worst. The room also didn't smell so great.
I will say that for the price (especially compared to the inflated prices of all the other resorts/hotels in the area) it was a good value -- but I think they could pay better attention to keeping the rooms in better shape. Even a budget motel should take the time to eliminate mold.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park Hotel
- Good Nite Buena Park
- Good Nite Hotel Buena Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Nite Inn Buena Park is within walking distance to Knott’s Berry Farm! And just 10 minutes from Disneyland. Families also enjoy Soak City Water Park, Medieval Times, Pirates Dinner Theater, Adventure City, and Los Alamitos Racetrack ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Good Nite Inn Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.