I can only speak for myself and on the basis of my experience, and without any intention to rebut or refute any previous comments and/or observations made by third parties.
Specifically stayed at Room 221 - located at the southeastern wing of the hotel - for two (2) weeks with my son, i.e., 17 February - 03 March 2013 (inclusive), and was more than satisfied with our accommodations. The staff, particularly those at the front/reception desk, was friendly, accommodating and service-oriented. Speaking of Room 221, there is nothing to be complained of. It was clean, odor-free and quiet. As to price, the same is out of the question. It's a real steal!!!
The hotel's proximity to the 91 Fwy., places of interest (Knotts Berry Farm, Medieval Times, Disneyland, etc.), as well as other amenities, is an added plus. Right within the adjoining lot, which is virtually a part of the hotel's perimeter are eateries, thus negating the need to drive around in search of places to satisfy one's craving for food. To name a few are Mc Donald's and Pauls Place (a Mexican Restaurant), which are merely a few steps away from the hotel's main entrance.
Across the street at Knott Ave., is a Hof's Hut Restaurant & Bakery. A little farther but may still be accessed by foot is a Denny's Restaurant, located at Orangethorpe Ave./Beach Blvd. Over at Orangethorpe/Valley View (less than a mile) is a Japanese restaurant & sushi bar, the "Sushi Ya", while at Valley View/La Palma stands an "In & Out Burger".
A bit down south along Knott Ave. (a few yards past the 91 Fwy) is a Filipino restaurant, i.e., "Manila Grille", and at Knott Ave/La Palma (approx. a mile or less) lies another Filipino restaurant named, "Maria's Kusina", an outlet of Baskin Robins, Subway, Superior Grocers, CVS Pharmacy and a laundromat, among others.
Other places that are proximal to the hotel include the St. Pius V Catholic Church at Orangethorpe Ave./Beach Blvd., and Stater Bros. along Orangethorpe Ave.
Given such reasonable rate, amenities congruent with such rate, and accessibility to nearby and surrounding cities like Anaheim, Cypress, Stanton, La Palma, Cerritos, etc., what else would anyone look for?
Will I rebook and stay at this hotel the next time around? Definitely.......a resounding YES!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Nite Inn Buena Park is within walking distance to Knott’s Berry Farm! And just 10 minutes from Disneyland. Families also enjoy Soak City Water Park, Medieval Times, Pirates Dinner Theater, Adventure City, and Los Alamitos Racetrack ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Good Nite Buena Park
- Good Nite Hotel Buena Park