“Clean decent room for reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Good Nite Inn Buena Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7032 Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90621   |
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Whittier, California
“Clean decent room for reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed here for leisure at times and the rooms are unbeatable in price. They are clean and comfortable. Staff is fast and efficient. Its not a 4 star hotel or anything but will do for an overnight stay.

Did I mention its practically unbeatable in price compared to others within the price range!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Franklin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The next time I am in this area, I will certainly stay here again!! Friendly staff. And it was quiet. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. You can't beat the price either!!!

• Stayed September 2012
Kirt_C_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn. I am happy to hear that you were very satisfied with your recent stay. We are always ready to welcome you back. Our friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff are always at your service to make your experience memorable.

Penang Island, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

check in quite prompt.The room is just basic.Free flow coffee ground floor near reception.Situated in rather quite neighborhood.just few steps away is a mexican restaurant or a short drive you can find a supermarket as well as chinese restaurant and laundry.very close to knotts berry farm and approximately 20minutes drive to Disneyland.I think for those who do not drive this is not an ideal stop for those heading to Disneyland

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn. I appreciate your feedback and review of our property. We are very conveniently located near restaurants and shopping in a quiet area of Buena Park. Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City are nearby and we are a short drive from Disneyland. We are always looking to upgrade our product and service and your informative article as well as ratings allow us to identify areas we can add more value to our guests. It is my hope that on future travels to Buena Park you will choose to stay with us again.

RENO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Good Nite in is a great value to go with. It is located in a good spot on orangethrope ave clost to major attractions. The front desk night personel is great. Samantha is wonderful and very helpful and more than willing to do what it takes to give great customer service. I would recommend the Good Nite Inn to all my friends

Room Tip: ask for third floor has mini fridges
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn. It is always wonderful to hear about our fantastic staff! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Samantha; she loves to hear from her guests! It is our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations with great service and exceptional value in our city. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

It is a little run down when we first arrived but the room is clean the carpet is a little discolored which is gross but I wore sandals every time I touched the carpet. The bathroom is actually really clean so that was a bonus. Also ask for a room with a fridge in the 3rd floor so you can store water bottles or even left overs there is no micro wave in the room but there is one in the lobby. I do recommend this motel as I was out most of the days and only came back at night to sleep but if you want to lounge in the motel then I recommend one that is a it nicer as it is not that nice other then to just sleep and do your activities during the day. Also the pool is really murky so we did not swim in the pool

Room Tip: Ask for a fridge in the rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn. I appreciate your straight-forward review of our property. I am sorry to hear about your problems with the carpet; it is our goal to clean our carpets each week, I will be sure to share this feedback with our maintenance staff so we can focus on this area to improve for other guests. Since your stay we have changed our pool service company and I am pleased to report that the pool is now sparkling clear, inviting and refreshing! We strive to be the economy property of choice in Buena Park and your valuable feedback helps us improve the quality for all our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to welcome you back in the future!

Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

After one week's 4-star hotel stay, my husband and two kids had to go back to Canada( by the way, I'm a Chinese-Canadian), and I must stay for another week. So I chose Good Nite Inn because its price and location.

1. Staffs are nice and friendly. The front desk Maria is pretty and nice, her smile and voice impressed me. On the first day, I asked her to book a shuttle bus on next Monday. She called, then gave me a good deal: to John Wayne Airport, only $15.

2. Room is OK. My room is 106, I found the sink a little bit leaking, so I put the bin under it. It's not a big deal, but still a problem. I told a staff, hope he could fix it later. There is no fridge in my room, and they said only the 3rd floor which are "Standard 2 Queens Non-Smoking" rooms have. The price are almost same, so if you wanna come, pick the "Standard 2 Queens Non-Smoking" rooms.

3. The environment is OK. Lots of trees and grass everywhere. Swimming pool is OK, but looks not clear :-( In my room, I can hear the noise from vehicles on the road . At night, I can hear my neighbors talking, even flashing toilet. The good thing is it is quiet after 11 pm, so I can sleep well :-)

If you expect too much or you are picky, this inn is not fit for you. You couldn't get perfect hotel only pay $50 per night, right? So, you have to choose what you want: cheap&OK or expensive&perfect.

I'm sure I will be come to CA in 3 years. If I had enough money, I would choose a 4-star hotel, otherwise still here.

Good luck!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn. I appreciate your detailed, honest review of our property. I will certainly share your kind words with Maria; she is a great staff member who loves to help our guests save money with local connections for services at great prices! We are constantly striving to improve the condition and quality of our guest rooms. Over the coming months we have several projects planned that will improve the guest experience as well as the appearance of the property. We will be upgrading our satellite television service to Time Warner as well as sprucing up the landscaping with tree trimming and new landscape design to enhance our property. Since your stay we have changed pool service companies and I am pleased to report that the pool is clear, refreshing and relaxing! We are not a 4 star luxury property, but we hope to give our guests top rate service, exceptional quality, and be the economy property of choice in Buena Park. I look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to the area!

key largo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

As a small resort owner with cottages in Key Largo (Florida Keys Ranked # 2 in my area), I know what it take to be a Good Hotel. For the very very reasonable price, Good Night inn Buena Park , CA. is a Good Deal Hotel. I stayed there wile on business by my self, they had Clean 2-star hotel rooms (over the course of my trip, I stayed in two), Nice Staff, clean Pool, food within walking distance + it is near the Buena Park Attractions for the family's . For the budget minded travelers coming to this area, book here then you can look around and compare for your self, you will see you have a deal.

Room Tip: Pool is on the East side & rooms on the east side my be quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn. It was a pleasure having you as our guest during your recent trip to the area. I enjoyed speaking with you about your property in Florida and hope I can visit you one day. Thank you again for your kind words about our property, we strive to be the economy property of choice in Buena Park by offering great service and exceptional value to our guests. When you travel to area again, I hope you choose to be our guest!

Kirt Christensen

Been to Good Nite Inn Buena Park? Share your experiences!