Stayed here for 2 nights last weekend..The outside of the hotel didn,t look too good but when I got into my room it was great.Clean,comfy and the front desk was wonderful. Parking was good too& free. The only complaint was the noise by the freeway-but that was not the hotels fault.All and all it was good and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park
- Buena Park Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated (Spring 2006) upscale-budget hotel. One mile from Knott's Berry Farm & 10 minutes to Disneyland & California Adventure. Cross streets are Beach Blvd & 91 Freeway. Amenities include heated pool & spa, arcade games, pay-per-view movies coin-laundry and tons of free services: free pastries & gourmet espresso, Wireless Internet, Kiosk Computer, USA Today, cable & HBO TV. Also free parking, free local calls and free discounts to local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.