“good for the price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Buena Park

You added Days Inn Buena Park to your Saves list
Days Inn Buena Park
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7121 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Buena Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

On google maps, it is still called Days Inn Buena Park, but now it is a Knights Inn. It was a clean place to stay for $50 a night. There is very little sound proofing in the rooms, so all the cars and people that came and went in the middle of the night woke me up the first night we were there. The adjoining room had an adjoining door, that was obviously locked, but I could hear their complete conversation without trying very hard. Cleanliness was really great, but soundproofing wasn't so great. I invested in ear plugs the next night and was much happier. We were with kids and visiting a student at Biola.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
JeffersonKim, Manager at Days Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Our particular hotel used to be called Red Roof Inn, and now we're Days Inn. The FORMER Days Inn at a different location in Buena Park used to be called "Days Inn" and now it's call "Knights Inn". I know it's a little confusing.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We arrived Friday past midnight since we had to detour due to snow on Grapevine. We chose Days Inn due to its location & it had been decent & comfortable in the past. We didnt find a fridge, but we shrugged it off! But the bathroom was really old and just not up to standard with other Days Inn we've stayed at in the past. The next day(sat) we mostly stayed in Knotts. Then came back just to sleep again. Bed was not so comfortable as it sags and I had to go to the front lobby to ask for extra pillows since almost all the pillows in our room was flat & uncomfortable. On Sunday morning while having my coffee, my daughter and I saw a few small & medium-sized COCKROACHES crawling on the walls! We woke up the rest of the family & packed our bags & got out of there as fast as we can! I told the staff when I checked out but he didnt seem surprised or didn't even apologized about it. Oh he did ask me "when" did we see it & "where" it came from?!?!?!! I said, "this morning, just before i came down here to check out & I don't know where they came from but they were crawling on the walls! Such customer service huh??!! Anyway, as soon as we got home, i placed all our clothes in the washer & washed them since I don't want to risk having any stowaway bug/s being in my home! And yeah, you may say it's just COCKROACHES! But I am very aware as an RN and as a MOTHER of the illnesses my family can get from just ONE bug from this hotel!

• Stayed February 2013
JeffersonKim, Manager at Days Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
I apologize for the service you received. We should had moved you rooms! I'll double check with my staff to see if we can locate the room you stayed in and who it was you talked with. We also have a contract with the "Verminators" as played on the Discovery Channel, as our contracted exterminators.

Thanks for your feedback.
PALM DESERT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This room had tons of coachroaches,I even took pictures of the roaches,across the headboard,went to use hair dryer and piece of roach came out, by table,could not get a good nite sleep due to seeing them crawling around, If I did not have to be in town for business I would not of stayed and would of requested my money back. But I had no choice. i DID NOT GO TO FRONT DESK TO COMPLAIN ,as i felt they would of just move me to another infested room, Front desk was unfriendly and just keep repeating to me to not smoke in room, I do not smoke but that was her only concern..Upon arriving home I had to fumagate all my clothes,suitcases,etc so as not in bring roaches in to my home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

JeffersonKim, Manager at Days Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I apologize for the experience you had. I can assure you that of the 131 rooms we have located in three different buildings, and four floors, it's very rare for a cockroach infestation. We would had moved you to a room that was to your satisfaction. Allowing a guest to stay in a room that we know is infested with cockroaches is unconscionable.

We have a regular service contract with the company that's showcased on the Discover Channel show, "The Verminators." As soon as we hear a room has issues with bed bugs or cockroaches, we immediately place it out of order and call in the professionals.