I read the reviews on this hotel and they weren't all that good. I will say the hotel was clean but it was very noisy with the freeway being right next door. I usually like to keep the door open for some fresh air but it was just too loud to even hear someone speaking to you 5 feet away. Another thing to be warned about with this hotel is it is entrance. You MUST pull into the entrance to Black Angus and then hike left to get to the hotel. If you missed that and entrance you are getting back on the 91 Freeway as I did.
The continental breakfast is also a sub par. A couple of different kinds of cereal, oatmeal, a little bit of fruit and bread. They had Danish, but they were small and had been cut in half!!! I had never seen that at the many many hotels I have stayed at. Breakfast is from 6am to 9am so you better be quick to get in there and get it. When I got there at 6am there was no coffee but they were quick to make it and have it for me. When I came back at 8am, again there was no coffee and as I pumped the top of the coffee and it made a horrible echoing, obviously out of coffee noise ,the lady behind the desk never even flinched. I had to walk up and ask her to make more coffee for which she's said, I'll be there in a couple of minutes. It was about 5 minutes and she finally came over to make it and then she walked away. There was no one standing at the desk by the way when I walked up to ask for coffee, and she wasn't on the phone either. When the coffee was done I had to remove it and replace it back into the receptacle so that I could get a cup.
I would say if you can get this hotel room at a great price you will be okay with it but if you do not stay somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park
- Buena Park Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated (Spring 2006) upscale-budget hotel. One mile from Knott's Berry Farm & 10 minutes to Disneyland & California Adventure. Cross streets are Beach Blvd & 91 Freeway. Amenities include heated pool & spa, arcade games, pay-per-view movies coin-laundry and tons of free services: free pastries & gourmet espresso, Wireless Internet, Kiosk Computer, USA Today, cable & HBO TV. Also free parking, free local calls and free discounts to local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.