My 11 year old daughter and I stayed at the red roof inn on a spur of the moment trip to knotts berry Farm this past June. We did the same exact stay last summer. ILL start by saying it has a great location if you are visiting Knotts Berry Farm, Soak City, or Midevil Times. It is about a a 5 minute drive from Knotts Berry Farm which is straight down Beach Blvd so it is very easy to get to. There is a Dennys and black angus in the same parking lot and Fudruckers is a walk across the streat which is a very good hamburger place. Target is also in the same parking which makes it convenient for those forgotten items. Both times we have stayed the front desk was very friendly. The rooms are very clean. On our first stay we had a king room which had a very large area with a desk . There was enough room for an air bed or portable crib if needed. On the second trip there I brought along my niece and nephew and had a room with 2 double beds ( could have been queens , cant remember) and we seemed to have plenty of room. I took the kids to the pool one night which was refreshing . It has a clean pool area with a lot of chairs and a small hot tub. I have never had issues with noise . Like any other hotel you can hear noises here and there from your neighbors but all in all it is very quiet there. Some of the rooms face the freeway so if you want to make sure you do not get the freeway noise you might want to request a room on the other side. This hotel is no glitz or glammer, just a basic hotel room but very comfortable , quiet and clean and the rates are good. My daughter asks if we can stay at "our hotel" every time we go near orange county.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Red Roof Inn Buena Park
- Buena Park Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated (Spring 2006) upscale-budget hotel. One mile from Knott's Berry Farm & 10 minutes to Disneyland & California Adventure. Cross streets are Beach Blvd & 91 Freeway. Amenities include heated pool & spa, arcade games, pay-per-view movies coin-laundry and tons of free services: free pastries & gourmet espresso, Wireless Internet, Kiosk Computer, USA Today, cable & HBO TV. Also free parking, free local calls and free discounts to local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.