“Clean, comfortable but very very busy and somewhat loud” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7828 East Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Clean, comfortable but very very busy and somewhat loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Quality of the room was exactly what you expect from a Fairfield Inn and a Marriott brand hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. My reservation was made via the Marriott web site and I requested extra pillows and they were there when I checked in.

The hotel is newly renovated and used to be a Hampton Inn so the furnishings are new.

The hotel was very busy. I checked in at 11:00 PM on a Friday night and there were more people needing assistance than the haggared looking front desk person could handle. Despite that he was polite and efficient and effective with each guest.

It is a hotel that services a tourist crowd so be prepared for kids and teens in the halls at hours that you may want to sleep.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Henderson, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

we just checked in tonight and I wanted to review while fresh in my mind. The man at the front desk was very cold . I was told at check in my kids were an extra $10.00 each , I was never told that at time of reservation and with a prepaid reservation , what choice did I have. I have never been charged extra for a child. The beds are hard as a rock, we did not get our extra pillows or towels requested either. I am very disapointed.

Room Tip: choose someplace else
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Hudson, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Here on business. Clean, located walking distance from most every need. Totally impressed with the value.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

very clean, nice and spacious rooms. pleasant staff.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Corrales, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

We stayed at this multi-story hotel Jan 2012. It is in a convenient location near Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland, and just off the freeway. The hotel is clean and managed well and our room (223) was clean, well lit and equipped. Although the freeway is a short distance away, there was no noise from it. The only reason I give this hotel a 4 rating instead of 5 is that there was two school sports teams booked into the hotel at the same time we were there. There was considerable noise in the halls late (we were with 6 year old children). And in the morning at breakfast time, there were roughly 50 teenagers in the breakfast area eating. They were lined up against the walls, sitting in the hall, in the lounge area, in the front desk area, etc. We could not even reach the area that had the food. From 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. it was almost impossible to get into the area. Also the bathroom was very small (toilet and shower is separate room; sink in bedroom.

Room Tip: Our room 223, was on the front of the hotel where we could see our car. This room faces Orangethorp...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I stayed here after a recent visit to Knott's Berry Farm. The hotel was a mile away from the theme park, which was extremely convenient. My room was extremely spacious and clean, and my bed was super comfy. The parking was free as well, which is always nice to have. No complaints whatsoever, I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Londonderry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I found the room to be more than adequate. I've read that they recently renovated this hotel and it shows. The Marriott name once again shines through!
My room was GREAT! I enjoyed having the desk next to the large flat screen tv. (Small fridge was below the tv unit.)

What else can you say! FREE WI-FI and full breakfast in the morning...it doesn't get any better than this.

I never got a chance to use the pool. It's outside and looked a little small to me.

The fitness center...well...it's a hotel fitness center. I didn't expect anything more. I actually drove a few miles away and worked out at the "24 Hour Fitness".

I will definitely book a room at this hotel again when I'm in town!!! (BTW...my stay was for 5 nights)

**SPECIAL NOTE FOR MARRIOTT**

I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing water spray of the shower heads but I feel they should be changed out and switched over to a low flow type (2.5 GPM). We need to conserve as much water as possible. Especially in drought ridden Southern California. Thank You!!!

Room Tip: I found I got the BEST rate by going directly to Marriotts website. I imagine that the rooms lo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North? Share your experiences!