“Very comfortable bed (soft)” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early & Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Turlock, California
“Very comfortable bed (soft)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The most comfortable hotel bed I've had in years! (I like it soft)
Asked for, and got, a quiet room.
Christina at the desk was very welcoming, helpful.
The AAA rate without breakfast for this night was $104 (with bkft was higher), not a bad price for summer near Knott's in Buena Park. A la carte breakfast in the lobby was expensive, so we walked next door to Burger King. Brought breakfast back to the lobby, for free coffee there.
One odd thing: in our room, the plumbing to the shower was hooked up backwards (hot to cold) so that when we turned on the shower it went from very hot to very warm, not cold to warm. Turned it all the way up for an OK shower.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kilowatt953

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My bf and I love this property for the cleanliness and great location. The staff has always been exceptional and no matter what room we have been given its always been a great experience,never have we had any problems.

My favorite thing about this hotel though is the inside jacuzzi, It feels private and big enough to share with other people without the awkwardness. I love bring in this hotels jacuzzi during the rainy time with my love it feels so romantic since the jacuzzi has a glass area looking outward.

Any who great hotel, mini fridge, great housekeeping and customer services... I will happily continue my business here.

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank TooHonest9
Hangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a trip to Disney, universal studio and sea world san diego with family.
I wasn't a Marriott member when I booked this hotel and I made the booking just 3 hours prior the check in through Marriott's website, I got the lowest price $99/n for weekend and $129/n for weekdays, which was the first thing made me happy.
After a long driving from canada, I finally checked in at the midnight, front desk was friendly, helpful, efficiently, he gave me the card keys ASAP which I was so much appreciated. This was the 2nd thing made me happy.
We stayed at room 263, it was clean, well maintained, above average level room, everything in the room works well, family felt happy, I felt happy.
As trip plan was kept changing, we extended two times of our stay, we totally spent here 7 nights, no problem for the extension, front desk was still helpful and efficient, I was happy with that.
Location is great for visiting disney, close to I-5 exit, lots of great foods around, quiet, free parking, free wifi, super value, way better than the hotels around Disneyland.
The only little problem was, there's smell of smoke in the bath and that happened one or two nights during our seven nights there.

As a conclusion, I highly recommend this hotel, love here.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Bryn S
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

A friend and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel recently and had nothing but problems. After a long drive from Vegas to Cali, the last thing I wanted to deal with was issues with my hotel. My first issue began at check in when I wanted to pay cash for my room but they told me it HAD to be held against my credit card along with ridiculous damage fees IN CASE we damage the room. Ive never had this problem at any hotel Ive stayed at, nor THIS one which I had previously stayed at 3 times before. Also, the hotel didn't want to honor my military/US govt rate from my reservation. I finally get checked into my room, which is SUPPOSED to be non smoking but smelled of smoke. The toliet had massive back flush issues, the AC was not working and made a horrible banging noise (had to call maintenance as soon as we got into the room), and could barley sleep that night due to loud (and apparently intoxicated) people in the hallway at 3am trying their key in EVERY single door.
The next morning I made it a point to speak with a manager who assured me the hold on my credit card would be released and she apologized for the problem and made sure I got my military rate. So, sounds like things are improving, right? WRONG!
The next day I checked out and thought this bad experience was now a thing of the past, UNTIL I tried to use my credit card later that day and it wouldnt work! I immediately checked my online banking only to find that they hadnt EVER released the hold on my card for the two night stay PLUS "damage fees"! Keep in mind the manager assured me over 24 hours ago that there was no longer a hold on my card. I called the hotel who then said they would call my bank to get it released. SEVERAL days later it was finally released!
To add to all these major issues, it took forever to get waited on at the bar (and it wasnt crowded), the market had no selection and was out of almost everything, and parking was terrible. The only good thing I can say was the wifi in the room was fast and reliable.
DO NOT STAY at this hotel! As nice as this hotel LOOKS, and the location is great to Knotts Berry Farms, its not worth the hassle. There's a nice Raddison down the road that I will be staying at next time.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Jennyfrb
Highland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

So, we stop by at 2:00 to see if we can check in early. We wanted a room that was poolside/courtyard since we were here for four nights and five days. We were told our room was not ready, but to come back at three and it would be ready. Since checking wasn't until three, we totally were fine with that. We came back at 3:10 and were told the room wasn't ready yet, take a set, they would let us know when it would be ready. At 3:45 I asked, when will the room be ready? They spoke to housekeeping and told me they are just starting on your room. Great, I say, how long? Oh, about 45 minutes. Seriously!? This was crazy! We had to be at a dinner by five. Why couldn't they say anything at two, three, whenever? So, I asked to finally just take whatever they had. We get a room overlooking the paring lot, no patio, broken toilet seat and one apology. No compensation, no explanation, just a sorry, we want to make you happy, but we know you are frustrated. I would have expected maybe a discont for the night, discount on our meal, something for sitting around for two hours. The poor nice guy at the front desk said sorry about the miscommunication. With that being said, the room is nice, pool area is very relaxing, but housekeeping is very slow. Left this morning at nine and got back at two. Room wasn't clean, so when the housekeeper finally got to our room, we went to the lobby to hang out for 45 minutes. I hope our stay goes better, we will be here for three more nights.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SergioVazquez
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

When we arrived there was no one to be found at the front desk or in the little cafe in the lobby. After several minutes someone finally emerged from the back and she wasnt overly friendly. I have stayed many marriots and this one was definetly at the bottom of our list. It wasnt terrible but it really needs some updating. The bed was nice and everything was clean. All in all it was ok but for a marriot I really expected more,

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shanda j
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Workers need a mood swing check~ I been here a couple times, They do not greet you the customer service way.... Ladies seem mad making you feel very awkward..:0/ I really don't know if it is because of there personal life/issues or what is the deal.... They don't act like this aways but there more on the off mood days then customer service proper ways :0)... :0/... :0!... Too many off mood days is not good! half the time we try the bar\restaurant people are not there, it's either one person doing front desk and check•in. They should really hire more people.

• Stayed July 2012
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
#6 of 19 in Buena Park
4.0 of 5 stars 459 reviews

Been to Courtyard Anaheim Buena Park? Share your experiences!