“Clean room, lots of space, micro and fridge (good value)” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim

You added Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim to your Saves list
Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8580 Stanton Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620 (Formerly Days Inn Anaheim Buena Park)   |
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Clean room, lots of space, micro and fridge (good value)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here for a little over a week in September. The room was clean, it wasn't cramped, it had a fridge, and a microwave. There were three of us (all adults), we found it to be comfortable. We did not spend much time in the room except for at night, its within 8 minutes of Disney, within 20 minutes of several beaches, almost right next to medieval times dinner... all in all we would stay here again. I did not care for their pool (its very tiny), but we never used it anyway in favor of the beach. Great value for someplace to sleep while enjoying a vacation in California.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Harshal P, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled that you found the property to be so inviting. I will share your wonderful feedback with my staff including the housekeeping department. We look forward to having you as our guest on your return to Buena Park.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Downey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I certainly don't like to pick this hotel because every time we checked in at night for this hotel the night auditor/attendant is very rude and insanely not fit for hospitality industry. Priceline bidding end up to this disgusting hotel although its cheap, I would pay a little extra to be treated right. He was mad because there will be 2 adults and whatsoever so when my husband drop me off to go to the room and head out to walmart he stands in the middle of the street and wouldn't move as if he owns the freaking country. We have stayed here about 6x now and I can't go back there anymore. Im scared for that guy, very rude, creepy and suspicious. Plus internet sucks all the time and best of all there was a MOLD in our bathroom. We found out later on Sunday before checking out and that explains to our eye infection and bugs in bed too...Don't stay here. I always travel and always give benefit of a doubt and try to see if reviews are wrong...this one top the worst hotel award

Room Tip: Ive tried every angle to this hotel since weve stayed here couple times, they are all disgusting
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tania T, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest at our Knights Inn. I assure you that the matter will be looked into. I want you to know that our hotel staff is trained in customer service and specially our night staff is also trained to keep the hotel safe and secure for every guest. It is his duty to walk out the property during night time.
I am also surprised to see that if you feel so bad about our property you stayed 7 times, and I never seen that you had a complain before.
Priceline is a bind site, so went you make a reservation with them it will give you the cheapest room available in the area you chose for the total of people you request.
Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may cause to you.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our room was disgustingly filthy....from the carpet to the mattress stains! The stench to the broken toilet seat.. the only great thing about this place is its location for Knotts! But...thankfully there are other hotels/motels that got it all right...well at least for my family!

• Stayed June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We couldn't stay here due to black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom (same for two rooms). My Mom couldn't shower here because the bathroom was so filthy. We had dead bugs on our ceiling in our room and ended up paying the extra $40/night at Marriott. A refund was provided for the room we didn't use here.

Room Tip: Is there a good room? I didn't see any.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tania T, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Please accept my sincere apology regarding your experience at our property. Your experience with Knights Inn was not the quality of service that we have promised to provide to our guest. I am truly sorry that we failed to provide you with our very best.
I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area. If you decide to do so, please call our property directly, ask for me, and I will personally assist you.
Respectfully,
Tania Taylor
Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here for 8 nights as we always do been staying here about 10 years now and the manager Tania is lovely she always makes us welcome and I find the room rate excellent for the area its in. Its very close to knots berry farm so you don't need to take your car you just walk across the road about 5 minutes walk it costs $15 to park your car so you are on a winner if you walk. Also very handy for all other entertainments in Buena Park I wouldn't stay anywhere else for the money you wont beat this place. The rooms are nice nothing flash but real comfortable and its quiet. I will definitely keep coming back to Knights in on Stanton you also get a free coffee service and continental breakfast although we don't have it as we love to have a fully cooked breakfast at dennys

Room Tip: They're all the same wherever I have stayed here
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tania T, General Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. It is always a pleasure to have you. Looking forward to see you next year.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

this hotel is probably the worst hotel I stayed at. first off you have to pay for parking there is not enough available spaces for your car then the front desk clerk will ask you to park on the road or empty lot behind the hotel. They said they can't guarantee that your car will be safe. If your car gets damaged in the parking lot they will not pay for any damages. Refuses to accomadate guests. The clerk was rude and dissresptful. Don't ever go to this place

• Stayed May 2013
Vancouver, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Booked a room (RM#122) from Hotwire for 4/20/13. Bad mistake.

My wife and I got into our room late after spending the day at Disneyland and there were small bugs everywhere. On the beds, on the floor, and all over the bathroom. It was a no brainer, we left so fast. We could not take the bugs crawling on us and everything in there. Told the manager at the front desk and he didn't seem to care much and he also did not offer us a different room so we left to stay at a hotel down the street that we had stayed in the week before.

Tried to call Hotwire to receive a refund a couple days later after our vacation because the manager said he couldn't help me with that at the hotel because we booked through a 3rd party. Hotwire called the hotel and the hotel said that we had stayed in the room all night and reported nothing about bugs. Lies!!! Hotwire said they would not give me a refund because they could not confirm what the condition of the room was. I asked them how am I suppose to prove there were bugs and unfit conditions. I don't have controls to put notes in the hotels system. I told Hotwire customer service that I had a receipt for the time we left and duration of stay but that didn't matter to them because it couldn't prove anything.

I'm not one to write reviews or complain but I had to tell people about this one. Hotwire is a dishonest company and I will never use them again. I hope this helps everyone out there looking for a place to stay or what companies to trust.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tania T, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for your review expressing the problems you encountered during your stay at the property. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At Knights Inn Buena Park, we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards. We were very surprised that you mentioned that you found bugs in the room, as we recently remodeled the rooms, the carpets in all the property are brand new, not even a month old, and we conduct a periodically pest control in old our rooms. We checked the room deeply and we did not find any kind of bugs at all. If you have taken any pictures at all, I would appreciate if you could send it to my email @ tania.taylor64@yahoo.com, we will review the case, contact Hotwire for a full refund of your stay.
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of this situation.

Been to Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim? Share your experiences!