“Excellent value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
New York City
“Excellent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our trip was literally "Play and Run". We flew in late at night from NY, straight to Buena Park from the airport, so we could go straight to Disneyland in the morning and be there when the gates opened. I picked one of my favorite brands, the Radisson. Once again, they did not disappoint. We got in almost midnight. The lone desk clerk was so sweet, explaining the map and breakfast to me over and over (I was at 3am by then.) The hotel is built to look like an hacienda, with the balconies, the shuttered doors, the arches, with the garden and pool in the middle of the courtyard. There is ample parking. Breakfast was buffet style, and much better than I imagined. In this day and age of "boxed" buffet breakfasts, where pretty much everything they serve came out of the box, this hotel had a section where you could specify how your wanted your eggs (omelet, sunnyside, over easy), and if you wanted it with ham or bacon. You could toast your own bread, another hot table of potatoes, pancakes (yummy, I had those), neverending cups of coffee, juice, and fresh fruit! That generous breakfast was definitely a pleasant surprise. We were here for only 8 hours, literally, but it was a wonderful stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hello TwinmamaNYC,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy our restaurant and that the property amenities were to your liking. We hope to see you return again soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We enjoyed staying at the radisson last weekend. The hotel is clean, the rooms are spacious, and the service is excellent. The gym could use a little updating, but we enjoyed our workout nonetheless. The breakfast could offer more variety as well. That said, we were satisfied given the price we paid. Another bonus was the free water and fruit basket in the room< huge satisfier!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Coconino1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us but I do want to apologize for the lack of variety at the breakfast buffet and the exercise room being outdated.

We hope to welcome you back again soon, please let us know if there is anything we can accommodate for you during your next stay.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel, mid December 2012. Once again, they provided exceptional service. My wallet had been stolen at the airport, but since I was prepaid, they allowed me to go ahead and check in with just my business card, until my passport arrived the next day. I was uncomfortable with a ground floor room (as they are right next to the parking lot), and they graciously allowed me to move to a 2nd floor room at the front of the building. The rooms are spacious with a separate living area and sleeping area. All doors open to a beautiful courtyard/pool area. When you enter the room, there is a TV, dining table, couch and wet bar with mini frig. The hallway has a door to the bathroom, also spacious. As you continue back you come into the bedroom. I had a king room, and there were 2 mirrored door closets and plenty of room on each side of the bed. Larger dresser and tv. The room was said to have had a sleep select bed, but this one did not. I did not consider this a deal breaker. Everything was clean and well-kept through my 3 nights there. I am not a breakfast person, but I appreciated the quick "on-the-go" baskets they had with fruit, etc. I will look to this hotel again if I am back in LA.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hello Twowisekids,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience of our location. We look forward to having you as our guest again and hope to see you in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed for a few days. The breakfast was really good. The room was clean, and good sized. They are very friendly there. It seems like they all take pride in working there. It's hard to find a place that is this good, that isn't expensive! It's also close to everything.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hello Golaryn,

Thank you very much for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your excellent ratings and compliments on our customer service. It truly is our pleasure to assist our guests in any way we can. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Cityof Buena Park!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family stayed here for 7 nights to go to Disneyland, Dec'12-Jan'13 week. This old-Hollywood, Spanish style complex was so much prettier and vacation-like than the typical box hotel. Loved the design.
The rooms: clean and spacious. Comfy beds, pillows and pull out sofa.
Low flow toilets are the only thing I didn't like (personal insecurities is all).
Staff: Phenomenal. The front desk staff members were so kind, they made sure my and my parents rooms were adjacent so the kid can go back and forth easily. We even got a Welcome basket. Thanks so much!
Doaa in the lounge is AWESOME! She treats everyone like regulars, so friendly and funny. She made it great to stay after the Manager's special (usually pretty crowded because it's free drinks and apps from 5-7 M-Th). Speaking of, that' is also a big draw: a few free beers and cocktails, and a breakfast buffet that saved us $40 a day feeding the family before the park. It's not Four seasons brunch, but it feeds a LOT of people really quick.
The free shuttle ran multiple times a day, so we could take a break from the park and return easily, Disney being only 15 minutes away. You can call and ask to be bumped up or pushed back on your reservation pick ups, and the driver even waited 10 minutes for a family that was running late back to the meeting spot. Parking at the hotel is free (that's not common in that area, and Disney parking is what, $20/day?).
We will surely stay here again the next time we head to Disneyland. I suggest you do too!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hello M J,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. We are very happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our hotel grounds and take great pride in keeping them looking there best.

I will share your comments with Doaa (I agree, she is great and we are lucky to have her as part of our staff) as we like to acknowledge our staff members when they do a job well done. We look forward to having you stay with us again during your next stay in Buena Park.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The staff is very friendly and this hotel is super close to Knotts Berry Farm, shopping and dining. Will stay here everytime I visit this area. Very clean and they offer a wonderful complimentary breakfast and other amenities that other hotels make you pay for. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2013
Hello Kahamp,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We realize you have a choice of hotels when visiting the Buena Park area, and appreciate that you choose the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park.

Thank you very much for the great review and for letting yoru fellow travelers know about your stay here with us.

Trabzon Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

we stayed there in 2012 july.Its location is good for disney and many other theme parks Knot' Berry is in walking distance.Staff is good and there is free breakfast.We enjoyed there.Everything is ok. We went to LA, Sen Diego Santa barbara by our car.There are shuttles to Disney and Anaheim.We are pleased to much for our 1 week say.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Merhaba Nucan,

Thank you very much for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for choosing us as your home during your visit to the U.S.

We appreciate your excellent ratings and compliments on our customer service. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the U.S.!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park? Share your experiences!