“Nice suite at right price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
“Nice suite at right price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was very pleased with the my stay here. The price to quality ratio was very decent. A true suite with actual separate living room with it's own television. At such a cheap price. The staff was super helpful at all hours of the night and day! They went out of there way to help me get my job accomplished while there. I certainly loved my relaxing evenings in the jacuzzi and the quaint breakfast. Although dated, the decoration was still tasteful and clean. The lobby was welcoming in it's bonanza ponderosa kinda way. I love the tile and would certainly love to have some hacienda in the desert with that floor. I enjoyed one of the manager invites and ended with getting burger at the bar and some conversation with fellow travelers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Hello Chad D,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We realize you have a choice of hotels when visiting the Buena Park area, the United States and greatly appreciate that you choose the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park.

We appreciate your excellent ratings and compliments about yoru stay with us. It truly is our pleasure to assist our guests in any way we can. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the U.S.!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

This is my second time staying with radisson and once again I am very pleased. The rooms are great. Stayed with my friend once and again with my friend and her 4 kids. Plenty of space. Clean rooms. Breakfast is delicious. I went to knotts berry farm one day during my stay. When I arrived at the park, I didn't have my wallet. I called the front desk and they checked my room for me. They didn't find it so they called me back. They then informed the house keeping staff who also checked my room. They also called me to inform me they didn't find it. I ended up finding it in one of my bags after I returned to the hotel. They didn't go through my bag, which they shouldn't do because that's an invasion of privacy. But they did go to my room twice to look for it. How amazing is that? Outstanding service! Rates are also good.

• Stayed December 2012
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Hello Smittin25,

Thank you very much for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We appreciate your excellent ratings and compliments on our customer service. It truly is our pleasure to assist our guests in any way we can. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Buena Park/Orange County area.

Damascus, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stayed here back in April, but I forgot to leave a review. We loved the atmosphere, nice pool, clean rooms and awesome free breakfast every morning! Plus we got snacks and free cocktails in the evening. Very close to Disney, just a jaunt down the freeway and a walk from Knotts! We had two adults, two teens and a 5 yr old in our room and had plenty of room to spare. We will be coming here again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hello Suzie D,

Many thanks for the review of our Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park, we note that you pointed out many of the reasons that travelers find us to be one of the best values in the area and the reason we have many return guests, it's wonderful to hear that your stay went so well and we hope to have you stay with us again!

Best Regards,

Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

.....the best that can ever happen too you. We were able to adjust each site of the bed just perfectly to our own needs. I really had a good night sleep. Furthermore: the front desk employees are very helpful and all about service. Cleaning services are quick and good. Our room was quite big and nicely equipped. Only advice for the hotel: add pen and paper for your guests, tiny service with comes very handy. Overall: a good hotel, nice location, great beds and good service.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Hello Moniquedb1970,

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest. Thank you for taking the time to let fellow travelers know about the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park and for your kind words. I am pleased to learn that your overall experience was such a positive one.

Thank you for the missing pen and note pad to my attention, please note that I did mention to the housekeeping manager about this and we will strive to make sure that they are not missed in our rooms again. .

Again, thank you for your review and for choosing the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. We hope to welcome you when you come back to the states again.

az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights in late November and were very pleased. We booked online after reading tripadvisor reviews and comparing other hotels in both the Anaheim and Buena Park areas. The suite was roomy, beds were sleep number beds, very comfortable, and my 11 year old loved the pull out couch. It was a little lumpy, but he did not mind. The free hot breakfast was a big plus for us. The pool area is cozy, and the pool is heated. The staff was very nice and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello Phxdisney,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the other members of TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park.

We hope to welcome you back again soon, please let us know if there is anything we can accommodate for you during your next stay.

Orcutt, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

After booking my room and reading reviews i was a bit nervous about my decision. But I was pleasantly surprised with my room, my stay, and their breakfast! My kids felt this is the best service we have ever had. I would highly recommend this location I was extremely pleased with our overall experience at this location!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hello Zdwyer,

Thank you for your recnt stay with us here at the Radisson Sites Hotel Buena Park. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations, amenities and location. Thank you for your review and we hope you will be back to visit again soon.

Juneau AK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We are again very impressed with this well maintained older Spanish style property. Gorgeous gardens lovely pool and hot tub area, 2 room suites with comfortable beds, staff is lovely and helpful.
There was no bellman, but average luggage carts were available in the lobby, and rooms were clean, and wifi works great.
We are currently here, and have just finished a nice dinner at Floras, their in-house restaurant. We will probably head out for a soak in the hot tub before bed.
This is an "after cruise, Disney/Knotts" stay, we were here a week ago and had a terrific time as well. The shuttle to Disneyland was free and worked well for us. (have to book in advance)
The breakfast buffet is basic but if you walk farther back in the restaurant they will cook omelets and eggs to order. Buffet has cereals, juices, coffees, tea, fruit, pancakes or french toast, bagels, pastries, yogurt, scrambled eggs, potatoes, salsa, etc as well as the "too order" section. Its not the Ritz, but it is good.
We have had dinner and lunch at the restaurant and both were excellent. We will be staying here on our next trip South, probably. Oh, and this is stay number 4 for us.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Greetings AkGal43:

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. We always strive to provide our valued guests with warm and welcoming experiences and I am glad that we continually exceed your expectations.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review about your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Please contact us directly for any of your future reservation needs as we do greatly appreciate your loyalty to us.

Best Regards,

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park? Share your experiences!