“One time for fun..” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Medieval Times Buena Park like an insider
Top Rated
$74*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament with...
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Feast on a medieval banquet while knights joust and entertain you.
American Fork, Utah
“One time for fun..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My five year old had an awesome time. She loved the event and we had alot of fun as a family. I was disappointed with how expensive everything was.. Seemed excessive to me. Food was plentiful, I was happy to get a to-go box. However it was not what I expected and was a bit sub-par. All in all, a good family night, though remember to bring CASH and plan on spending alot of money for any extras!

Las Vegas, Nevada
12 attraction reviews
“Fun trip to Medieval Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We took our four year old grand daughter to Medieval Times and she absolutely loved it. The knight for our section acknowledged her with a flower during the show and she was thrilled. We ordered the high end package as we wanted it to be special for her and we weren't disappointed. Had our pictures taken in royal garb and they'll be a keepsake. All in all a wonderful experience for her and for us.

Bellflower
“Medieval Times is HAUNTED”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I took my 4 year old son in December 2012, and I got more than I expected. An Or b with demonic faces in it. Other than that creepy picture, which I attached to this review, we had a great time. My son really enjoyed himself. The food is good. Seating is quite uncomfortable, you are rubbing elbows with the person sitting next to you.

Visited December 2012
Orange, California
11 attraction reviews
“Fun night out, great for visitors kids loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We live locally and they had a living social deal going on. We went to the 6:30 show (some nights there is also an 8:30 show) We arrived around 5:20 to check in, walked around saw the horses. We had good seats, 2nd row up. The first row is reserved for the "full experience" ticket holders. I'm cheap so we just stuck with the "cheap seats" You still get the free crown in the color of the knight you will cheer for. When I was young, you got the crown and the little flag, flag is extra these days. You get your pic taken when you walk in, and when you are seated. When they come around to show you the first pic taken (20 bucks comes in hard folder) tell them you want to wait and see the other shot as well to make a decision. 2nd pic is 15 bucks(soft folder) Or both for 30. Glad I waited, the 2nd shot was better and cheaper. Bring cash, as with any resturant, a tip should be left imo. Plenty of food, they will provide a box for left overs. Parking was hairy, back in to your spot so you can cruise right out, everyone wants to get out as fast as they can, and aren't too willing to let ya back out. Had to bully my way out. My 5 year old son had a ton of fun. Loved the show. Discount tix are the way to go. they seem to be running a lot of deals lately.

Stockton, California
15 attraction reviews
“Tournament Of Champions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My parents were out for a visit and we were looking for something for them to do. While this is generally set up for the younger crowd, my parents had a lot of fun. When we arrived, there was ample parking and we actually parked almost by the front door. We entered and was given our seating assignments which was also the color of the Knight that would be fighting for our area. Our photos were taken with the king of the tournament. It did bother me that he did not say a word to us and acted as if he couldn’t wait to get it all over with. Not even a “Welcome to the kingdom” greeting. Oh well…
We were ask to get there an hour before the dinner show was to begin. That is more than enough time. They offer drinks while you wait. Pretty pricey but what the heck right? You can walk around and look at the horses and buy all kinds of memorabilia. They have things from toy shields and swords to real swords for the adults. Some very nice ones and I’m sure expensive ones. When it was about show time, they ushered us all in by groups in a pretty organized progression. We happened to get front row seats right by the King and his court.
The servers were very cheerful and fast in serving drinks and then the dinner. The half chicken was delicious. You eat like in medieval times with your fingers and the food was plentiful. I give the food a big thumbs up.
The show was excellent, even though our knight was defeated. :-( I give the whole experience a 5. My parents had a great time and that was worth the whole trip. If you haven’t been yet, you need to go.

Visited March 2013