“Jousting Around” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 attractions in Buena Park
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Feast on a medieval banquet while knights joust and otherwise entertain you.
Los Angeles, California
23 attraction reviews
“Jousting Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Medieval Times is a fun and entertaining time for the whole family. I attended during a school event with many students and this made it more fun.
The quality of entertainers is amazing and they all certainly know how to ride horses well and are good actors as well.
Even the food is well prepared and it's very meaty!!..It is definitely something that you should experience it at least once in you life!
A Truly good time!

Visited April 2012

LONG BEACH
“Knights & Horses”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently went to see the show for the first time and I was very impressed! The peformance put on by all was great. Beautiful and talented horses! A good show for all ages. The audience participation, in cheering for your knight and his allies, was fun! Your voice will become raspy before the end of the show!! Arrive early so you can take a few minutes to check out the torture chamber prior to the show.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
“Had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Came here with my husband and was surprised. The food was really good, and the show was great. I wouldn't suggest buying anything though. The gift shops are SOO expensive! And any alcohol is expensive. Would love to go again

Visited October 2012
Bakersfield, California
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend really wanted to come here and has been bugging me about it for a couple of years. I wasn't thrilled with going but since he wanted to go so bad I got the tickets. I was prepared for my kids to complain (9 & 13 year old boys) and to suffer through 2 hrs of misery. What I was not prepared for was for us all to have a fantastic time. We sat in the front row. My boyfriend and the kids cheered and boo'd and so did I. The food was actually very good and there is more then enough. None of us were able to finish. The show was cheesy but so much fun. Not something you could do often but must tried at least once.

Visited February 2013
“Not the best place to be for Asthmatic people .”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Came here for valentines day, mid show had to leave, unfortunately I came as a date and wasn't able to read the precautions on the website. There is no ventilation and the horses running and dirt being picked up will trigger your asthma and allergies BAD! other than that the beginning was fun and the food was alright