“Great food, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Italian
Oundle, United Kingdom
“Great food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We went to the Olive Garden on a busy evening but our group of 6 were soon seated. Staff in all areas are friendly and helpful, menus and drinks are provided quickly and there were no long waits between courses. The food was really good quality and large portion sizes. This is a restaurant suitable for couples, families and groups of friends. Definitely one to go back to!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“TERRIBLE service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Let me start by saying that our family of 5 did NOT eat together..simply because our meals came in different times...my girls were the first served...5 minutes later my boy...then 3 minutes later myself and 10 yes 10 minutes later my husband! The waiter DID NOT even come and check on us... BAD BAD service!!

Visited September 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I wasn't going to go to this restaurant with my adult daughter and her friends but my husband and I changed our minds at the last minute. Thank goodness we did, it was the best lasagne I have ever had and the soups were beautiful. The restaurant was very busy as it was around Christmas time. We didn't have to wait long, they kept offering us more soup or salads while we waited for our main course and it was very reasonably priced. This restaurant will always be top of our list now when we visit America again. Wish we had one one these restaurants here in New Zealand.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, California
“Wonderful Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Michael provided wonderful service. Very friendly and frequented our table often with prompt service on everytning we needed. Restaurant was located in a new and very nice shopping center just a few blocks from Knott's Theme Park.

I had the Zuppa soup and chicken meatballs on the side, my lady had chicken parmesan. And of course we had unlimited salad and breadsticks. All very delicious!

Tip: If you like olives, request extra in your salad.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Layton, Utah
“Excellent Take Out Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel in Buena Park (the Fairfield Inn on Orangethorpe), and we had Olive Garden gift cards. We ended up getting take out here twice and both times it was so good and the service was excellent. We got entrees on the Buy One Take One menu, which was such a good value. For $12.99 we got two entrees, which meant that my daughter and I ate for around $7 each. The menu is limited (only 5 choices) but they were good choices. One of the entrees came cold, but we had a microwave at the hotel and just heated it up. On our two outings, we had Smoky Mozzerella Chicken, Spaghetti, Fettuccine Alfredo, Stuffed Chicken Marsala and Lasagna. With each order we were offered soup or salads and 6 bread sticks. The salads were very large, enough for two people. The portions were good sized and the staff was very kind, friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this restaurant for take out in a heartbeat.

• Visited November 2013