“Name Fits!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8530 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620   |
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
“Name Fits!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here about a month ago... we had a very pleasant stay. The family suite was great. It had everything a big family needs. The breakfast was very good too. They had a variety of food to get you started on your bright and shinny day in so cal. We're staying here again very soon. Knott's was way too much fun.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

The staff was truly unique. My daughter turned 9 years during our stay. We came back to the room fully decorated and a gift awaiting. This little surprise made her day and the stay even better. If the pool had been heated it would have made a perfect stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

unexpected mini vacation.
my family and i went to disneyland last weekend for the first time. Check in was a breeze fernando checked us in and gaved my duaghters frozen gifts for free and offered us cold waters after a long hot drive. there was also popcorn machine and cookies with fruit candy and ice cold fruit punch. when we got to our room we had the family suite there was a welcome basket for our family with our name on it. there was wine and goodies great way to relax while unpacking. we also signed up for the shuttle it was great we had 2 free rides to disneyland and thats when my fiance proposed to me and everything went great from there we had breakfast early in the morning to beat the rush which was fabulous hot eggs and bacon and coffee with a juice bar, our check out with albert was great funny guy. i just want to thank the hotel for being a great host to one of my best moments in life. thank you guys

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Guest Relations at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Oh my gosh, this just made my entire week! Congratulations on your engagement!! All of us are so honored to have been a part of an this exciting moment in your life -- we mean that from the bottom of our heart. Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review for us, and I wish you all the best in your wedding planning!

Congratulations!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here because it is close to Knott's Berry Farm and we wanted two rooms. One for my husband and I and one for two teenagers. My husband had a hard time with all the light coming in the windows at night but the rest of us slept fine. Staff was excellent, David knows his customer service! Breakfast was fantastic. They are remodeling and I would suggest not getting the king room (it was small and didn't vent well) but overall, very affordable and would stay again. We switched the 2nd day very easily. Farrell's is right down the street!!

Stayed March 2015
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I couldn't think of a better reason come and stay with us, Lynne! I'll be sure to let David know you gave him a shout-out, too -- he'll love to hear it. I hope you had a great time at Knott's Berry Farm, and I can't wait to have you back!

All the best,
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were recommended to stay at this hotel since the location and price was great to Knotts Berry Farm. This hotel offered free breakfast and free parking which the Knotts hotel did not and the price was half the price. Upon arrival the outside of the hotel is decent, the staff was okay. Not rude yet not polite either so it was a okay experience on that part. We had a family mini suite which was nice, it came with two queen beds, a bunk bed, sink with plates and utensils, fridge, microwave, table with two chairs and a welcome basket with two water bottles, bottle of wine and snacks. Overall I was satisfied with the room.
The only thing that was absolutely unappealing with this hotel was the breakfast and the dining area. They freed up three hotel rooms and used them as a area to eat and buffet style. Not only is it ridiculously small but it is hot as heck and the line does not move because the way it is organized. The door way gets crammed because of people standing in line and people trying to get out of the room. The first day we went down to breakfast at 7am and there was nobody there and it was perfect when it came to the line but the second day we went at 9am and alot of people turned away since the line was ridiculous and rude people just cutting in line or going to seconds and not standing in line but will just pass everyone.
Now lets talk about the food provided, although it is a free meal, it is totally not worth it!! Id much rather pay for a meal than to eat this ever again!! The girl working there was very nice but without any disregard they go to the freezer (located in the same room) pulls out the frozen egg patties, frozen sausages, frozen bacon, frozen potatoes and throws them in a tub and then into the microwave for four minutes then dumps them into the buffet line. As I stood in line I watched this process over and over again and absolutely lost my appetite. They also provide little muffins, bread slices and little bagels. Cereal, milk (not in a cooled area), coffee, juice machine and a waffle machine which was probably the only thing worth eating there. They also serve yogurt, which one lady was kind enough to clean them out and left the rest of us with nothing = ) The utensils are laid out very low and a child sneezed all over them so overall I had nothing to eat my second day and stood in the line hot and irritated for almost a hour. It is just very unorganized by the staff and there is a 50% chance I will not be staying here again.

The pros: room and price
The cons: food and noise in room levels

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs and heard the noises from the rooms around us so I could only imagine the noise l...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Guest Relations at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
While I'm so happy you enjoyed your room and the location, I wish the free breakfast would've impressed you a little more. Jennifer, since our "Poolside Breakfast Bar" is being renovated our current breakfast area is only temporary. During the peak breakfast hours it can get a little busy, and I know that can be frustrating. Our staff is always happy to point you in the direction of our favorite breakfast joints if you're ever interested. I hope you had a wonderful rest of your stay and would love to have a second chance to make that first impression we missed..

All the best
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent value. Welcome package, good complimentary breakfast and roomy, well furnished and clean room. Right Next to Knotts (which is a way better value than Disneyland). Albert was helpful when we had problems with our room keys and we had no problems with our VERY late checkin (2 am)

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Wow you got in late! I'm so happy to see you were still able to have a smooth check in. That's the kind of service our staff strives for every day -- so I'll be sure to let them know they hit their mark with you!

Hope to see you again soon,
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beds are really good, the room is big and suoer clean, gift basket in the room with wine, water, snacks and cookies, it was a nice touch. The hotel is located in a good area, parking is not a problem. Very safe area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Isn't it a nice touch to have gift basket waiting in your room when you check in? Our staff loves the little make that little surprise for all of our guests. Thanks for showing us your support, and I can't wait to have the chance to host you again!

Until next time,
Mike, Guest Relations

Been to Best Host Inn? Share your experiences!