“Where my family will stay for any future LA visits” 5 of 5 stars

You added Best Host Inn to your Saves list
Best Host Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8530 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620   |
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
“Where my family will stay for any future LA visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I will recommend this hotel to family and friends . was greated by and exceptional young lady who had us signed in in a matter of minutes, once in our updated room clean comfy beds refrigerator and microwave and coffee maker was a welcoming letter with a welcome basket with a bottle of complimentary wine,water bottles and a variety of snacks free of charge we didn't get nearly any of these things or comfort at Knott's berry hotel wish we would of spent all 3 days here, not to mention they had the best free breakfast with our stay ... I will definitely stay here from now on when ever I visit 2-3 times a year...

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was lucky enough to find this little gem online. So happy I did. Brooke The front desk was Amazing. She offers me a cold water, as she checked Me in, then continued to show me where my room & breakfast the next morning is. As I entered. My room, there was a welcoming basket with wine,water and goodies the room was clean, and had all the amenities needed. Breakfast Was great, lots of choices.
This is a great hotel as it is close. To Knotts Berry farm, and the water park. They even have a shuttle if you don't want to walk.
They are in process of renovating a couple things, but it did not affect my stay or comfort one bit. I will be booking here again!

• Stayed February 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

A little getaway with my husband. The rooms are large and spacious very clean. But the best part was checking in with Brooke. She was amazing so friendly and helpful. Upon check in we received a GIFT BASKET including snacks bottle water and a complimentary bottle of Wine.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Knowing that we were able to offer you and your husband a relaxing getaway is wonderful, but I'm especially thrilled to hear that you loved Brooke and the welcome package. We strive to make your stay as comfortable and care-free as possible, so I'm glad we were able to do that for you. I hope we'll see you back someday!

Healdsburg, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Nice large room with two Queen beds, a small table for using my laptop (decent WIFI). HD TV, clean bathroom. Water was "coming and going" for pressure; had to adjust for hot water. Basic (continental?) breakfast, nothing fancy but got you going. Adequate parking and reception was very courtesy and attentive. We were there for four days and sometimes we didn't leave the room until late; but maid service "still" cleaned and made up the room. Location was very good, we could still "hit" all the spots we wanted to go to (Disneyland, the beach, local stores like Walgreen, CVS and Vons, gasoline stations and various restaurants (fast food and sit down).

Room Tip: There was an elevator (to get to the second floor) and unfortunately we were on the other side of it...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Deborah, thank you for sharing these details about your stay! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed your experience with us, and we couldn't be happier to hear it.

We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in Buena Park!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

What a great hotel...the staff is exceptional! I cant say enough good things about them. They were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a family suite and it was clean and roomy. The location is maybe 10 minutes to Disneyland and close to anything else you might need.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Wow, Cheryl! We couldn't be more pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the amazing compliments, and we hope to see you back again the next time you're in town!

Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We arrived Saturday February 21st, 2015 (2 adults, 2 kids) at 9am. All though we weren't able to check into a room that early we were allowed to park our vehicle for the day. We were going to Knotts Berry Farm. BESTHOST is located across the street from Knott's Soak City & Knotts Berry Farm. We walked to Knotts even though we were offered a free shuttle to the front gate. Around 3pm we left the park and decided to check into a room and take a break. Check in was a breeze. A very friendly young lady greeted us at the front desk and gave us our free breakfast coupons. We were also told we had a free gift basket waiting in our room loaded with goodies and a bottle of wine. We cleaned up and walked next door to eat at Ferrell's Old Fashion Ice Cream Restaurant. Food and service was good. Then another quick walk back to Knott's Berry Farm. We stayed until closing. We walked back to our room and got ready for bed. Hotel is clean and safe. Through out the day there were many people swimming in the pool. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I booked with the Hotel directly using my AAA card and beat Expedia. We woke up and enjoyed a nice hot meal for free at the hotel. Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, ETC. Cleaned up and checked out. Staff is very friendly and courteous. Albert made checking out a breeze. Thanks for a great visit.

Room Tip: I recommend 2nd and 3rd floors.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
It sounds like you and your family had a great time staying with us, Mark! Thanks for reaching out and leaving us such a wonderful review. I know our other guests will appreciate the tip you left about booking through us -- especially if they have a AAA card. I hope we have the chance to host your family again soon!

All the best,
Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We agree with everyone else..staff is top notch. Popcorn, cookies, free bottled water, coffee, juice in the lobby! Beds super comfy. HUGE gift basket in our room upon arrival. Walking distance to Knotts Berry Farm and restaurants or take their shuttle. Free wifi and parking. Breakfast was okay. They had all the usual items: cereal, waffles, yogurt, breads, a sweet. The eggs were frozen microwaved discs that were not so good.

• Stayed February 2015
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I agree with your review, too, Sheri! Isn't it fun to open your door and see an amazing gift basket waiting for you? Thanks for your feedback about our breakfast -- I'll be sure to keep it in mind. Hope to see you again soon!

Until next time,
Mike, Guest Relations

Been to Best Host Inn? Share your experiences!