“5 star value for budget travelers ” 5 of 5 stars

You added Best Host Inn to your Saves list
Best Host Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8530 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620   |
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
“5 star value for budget travelers ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed one night.
Clean motel style room (somewhat dated). Convenient mini fridge & microwave.
Hot breakfast w/ eggs, bacon, & waffles.
Free parking & Wi-Fi (decent speed).
Shuttle bus to Disneyland & Knotts.
Walking distance to Knotts (~10 min.)
Clerk gave my kid a gift @ check-in.
Free cookies & popcorn in lobby.
Welcome basket w/ wine & snacks.
Cheap (under $80/night).

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Loved reading your review.

Made our day.

Glad you enjoyed the welcome basket.

Ate some popcorn from our lobby while we read.

Hope to see you again soon!

Mike, Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
red bluff, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I wasn't sure at first when my wife we were staying at this hotel. All i could picture was some hole the wall motel and when we got there it was the complete opposite. It was clean and updated, the gift basket was a pleasant surprise to see. We had a family emergency and they let us check out early and refunded our money which was so nice of them to do so. I will definitely be staying here again when i go to Disneyland, and will be recommending this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
It's always fun reading we were able to impress you from beginning to end, Matthew. I hope it was a fun surprise to have a gift basket waiting for you! We understand unexpected emergencies happen and are always happy to help when we can. I hope you are your family are doing well!

See you next time,
Aptos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was in the area for a convention and always try to stay walking distance from convention center. This time I stayed 8 miles away and needed to be convinced it was a good idea. Albert, the daytime desk clerk did that just that, in spades. His humor, attention to detail and outstanding service made our stay there. Thanks Albert!!!

Room Tip: 303 had an annoying light outside the room at night
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Albert has a great habit of convincing everyone who stays with us they made the right decision! We are proud to have a staff that constantly goes beyond expectations for all of our guests. I'll be sure to let Albert know he made another fan!

I hope to see you again soon,
Mike, Guest Relations

P.S. Thanks for the letting us know about the light outside the room. I will look into this immediately!
Cochrane, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Lots of positive- room was ready for us to check in a bit early. Check in staff super friendly. We didnt have time to go, but its just a quick walk to Knotts Berry farm.
Lets good- worn down, old, not up kept
Not good-TERRIBLE wifi connection!
they were advertising free "full breakfast"- and they provided it, but we didnt eat. The food was in what must have been a old hotel room, the smells just all combined from all the diff food types. Not real dinning setting. It was just sort of weird. We ate breakfast else where.

pool area looked nice- not sure if it was open. we were only there 2 nights so no time to check it out

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
A friendly greeting from our staff as you check in is something we pride ourselves on. I'm happy to see that's how your stay with us started! While we get a lot of compliments on our free breakfast in the morning, we are also happy to direct you to some of our favorite diners around if you ever want to go exploring!

Thanks for letting us know about your trouble with the Wi-Fi connection. I'll be sure to let our tech staff know right away. Our team is always available to help you any way they can if you let them know. I hope next time you are able to enjoy our pool. (It's quite refreshing!)

Until next time,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Honestly thought it was going to be a dingy hotel, but we walked in to a cute room with a gift basket & wine! Its in a decent area where traffic isn't hectic. Walking distance from Knott's. Albert at the front desk was very helpful. Everything was clean and in good shape. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2015
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Exceeding your expectations is what we love to do, Vanessa. I hope you enjoyed the wine and gift basket! Albert has a tendency to make everyone's stay a little better. I'm glad you had the chance to meet him.

See you again soon,
Barstow, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My daughter and I were in the area for a Baseball Tournament,it was a last minute thing so we had a hard time finding a hotel. I drove by Best host Inn, called Travis at the front desk.He had 3 rooms left. The property was right across from Knotts Berry Farm and walking distance to alot of other attractions.The rooms were clean and the whole staff was there for you. The free Breakfast was better than any we've ever been too. Albert was at the desk the morning of check out. Super nice guy, made us feel like we were at home. We will always stay at this Hotel.

Room Tip: Over the front Office,side balcony
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I love reading we were able host you and your daughter, Stephanie. I hope you two enjoyed the baseball tournament and a chance to be together! I'll let Travis and Albert know they made you feel right at home.

Can't wait to see you again,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great stay had breakfast it was great. Albert is hilarious. We will stay there again when we come to Knotts Berry Farm with our passes. I have stayed at lots of places up here. I think we found a place worth repeating.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Lisa! Everybody loves Albert, and I'm glad you did too. We hope you had a great vacation!

Hope to see you soon,
Mike, Guest Relations

Been to Best Host Inn? Share your experiences!