“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8530 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620   |
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great stay had breakfast it was great. Albert is hilarious. We will stay there again when we come to Knotts Berry Farm with our passes. I have stayed at lots of places up here. I think we found a place worth repeating.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Lisa! Everybody loves Albert, and I'm glad you did too. We hope you had a great vacation!

Hope to see you soon,
Mike, Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was great we came for mini vacation had great service and were greeted by albert excellent service and help loved the room lots of room, beautiful bathroom i definitely recommend this hotel ,we loved it here your across from knotts berry farm and fantastic restaurant around corner with music and great food you cant go wrong with it

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, Cecelia. It always makes our day when we're able to give you an experience that you'll remember. Thanks for the great review!

Until next time,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel & friendly staff. Walking distance to knotts berry farm. The free breakfast was great! Would definitely come back! Albert was awesome!!! The price of the the hotel was also good! I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed January 2015
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thanks for this great review. We love Albert, too! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to see you again soon,
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good rooms big with kitchenette. Shuttle and welcome basket nice additional perks. Staff friendly helpful and efficient. In particular Albert was so friendly and fun. Mid priced hotel mid value .. but we'd go back just to see Albert!

• Stayed January 2015
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Everybody loves Albert! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the chance to serve you again if you ever come back to LA!

Hope see you again soon,
Papeete, French Polynesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is near to a lot a great locations : walgreens just across the street, Farell's, Knott's berry farm, Target, 10 min from Disney (car ride).

The staff was friendly and very efficient (thanks to Albert), our parents forgot some medicine in the room and Albert kept it for 3 days, so again a big thanks to him.

Breakfast was good, we didn't need to go anywhere else.

The bed was very comfortable, the air conditionner was a little noisy, but it didn't really bother us. The room was very clean and in a very good condition, same for the bathroom.

We had an awesome stay there and we are certainly coming back again. Thank you !

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
It's great to know you enjoyed your stay, Enoha. I'm glad Albert was able to help you when your parents forgot their medicine. All of our staff is always here to serve our guests in the best way possible. I hope to host you and your parents again soon!

Safe travels,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here about a week ago and based my decision on the amount of 4 and 5 star reviews this place has. Let me be honest and say that the staff was very dry and unwelcoming. Got to my room and it looked really nice until you start inspecting everything. I noticed that every door knob had one screw half way out. It was weird. The matress was blown out and I was able to feel the springs on the edge of the bed. I don't know if it's me or is this place hooker central? Went out to have a cigarette and noticed a few ladies in front of the hotel walking up and down the street....they weren't in business suits by any means.....

I don't know if these people get on here and remove negative comments to entice the unfamiliar to come and stay but let me tell you...this place defiantly gets a 1 star or maybe a 2 star in my book.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
I'm definitely disappointed to read that you didn't have the best stay, Jerome. First off, I can assure you we cannot and do not remove any reviews from our rating websites. We always like getting feedback so we can continue to make improvements for our guests. It sounds like your room had a mattress that is far below our standards. Did you let our staff know? We're always more than happy to work with our guests to make their stay as relaxing as possible.

Safe travels,
Visalia, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for a trip to Knott's Berry Farm and Medieval Times and the location was good - just down the street from everywhere we needed to be. For what you pay, this is a decent motel. The rooms are nice enough - flat screen TV, fairly comfortable beds, and nice kitchenette area (in the mini-suite). There were problems on our visit though. On the first night of our stay, the kids complained of feeling like they were falling off the queen size bed. Husband checked and the boxspring was completely broken. The staff was very efficient and moved us to another room. That room was fine, but the toilet leaked. Then an apparent gas leak forced the breakfast room to close, and breakfast was then served in an upstairs room - apparently there are no larger areas in this place, so it made for a cramped and inconvenient couple of mornings. Breakfast is okay - some hot fare and the basics. Pool was unfortunately dirty and I assume unheated - or if it was, the gas leak would have put an end to any hopes of swimming as it was located next to the breakfast room. Kids were very disappointed by that. Internet was intermittent and usually just didn't work. That was also a big inconvenience for me as I needed to check in daily with work. This motel was supposed to be upgraded, but I think it needs more work. However, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and we appreciated that.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
MIke R, Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I'm so glad that the staff was friendly and accommodating. That said, it sounds like it was certainly an off week for us, and I sincerely apologize about that. We're working to get all of these things fixed and up and running again. That said, please know that I sincerely appreciate the feedback and hope you'll come back and give us another shot sometime soon.

All my best,
Mike, Guest Relations

Been to Best Host Inn? Share your experiences!