“Cham Soot Gol is Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 197 restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Korean
Fullerton, California
“Cham Soot Gol is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Cham Soot Gol is Excellent. Excellent in service, value, quality and you get free ice cream at the end, Hooray!

Buena Park and Fullerton have a large Korean population, and there are a lot of AYCE (All you can eat) Korean BBQs in the area. We've tried most of them, as well as a few places in Garden Grove/Westminster/Newport Beach.

I've been coming to this Korean BBQ for over a year. We've been averaging about 1 visit a week now, and it is worth it every time. I've been taking everyone who has never been to a Korean style BBQ, and they all love it. I was actually shocked to see they weren't listed, and the name is spelled wrong.

I love the Spice Tofu soup that comes with the AYCE combos of which there are two to choose from. I'm a fan of the Brisket and Spice pork, so we usually just end up with the Cheaper Combo A. The hot sauce is also addicting, beware. The little sides are plentiful and ever changing, so find ones you like, and have some salad while you wait for your meat. They are always prompt about getting you anything you need. I also recommend asking for the sesame oil, especially wit the spicey pork.

Service is fast, and they'll come by and ask you if you need anything without bothering you much, or you can flag them down with the little table buzzer. They also always seem to remind me about the Ice Cream, even though I'm full of brisket.

This place is very popular, especially during late dinner service on the weekends, but it is every bit worth the wait. Feel free to call ahead and see what the wait is like, and definitely come hungry.

They are only open for dinner on the weekdays, but are open late to midnight (Get there an hour before at least.)

• Visited January 2013