“Mmmmmm!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Bradley
“Mmmmmm!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband had never eaten here but I have so I expected the almost-one hour wait in line. Although the chicken dinner was really good and so were the sides (especially the boysenberry pie!), it would be nice if they cleaned the area where we ate up a little. It was located in the very back of the restaurant and looked like it hadn't been painted in 50 years. Our server was fantastic and very personable and we showed our satisfaction in our tip. I would go back but my husband won't be able to stand in line and I'll have to figure out when a good time to go is.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Beaumont, California
“You get alot of food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband has always loved this place but we had not been there since having our 3 kids. We went in around 430 on a Saturday and waited in line about 20 minutes. The food is great and considering you a eating a theme park restaurant it is a great deal! The kids meals are $8.49 and include drink, jello entree with side and dessert. Plus all you can eat biscuits. Everyone was very super full when we left but for $46.00 with the tip our family of 5 got and excellent deal! we also used our knotts pass for 10% discount.

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Chicken and boysenberry pie-OH MY!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Knott's has never failed to serve us a delicious chicken dinner. The fried chicken (white meat) is tender and juicy and the sides, rolls with boysenberry jam, mashed potatoes with gravy and fresh, crispy salad make this a meal you want to keep coming back for. The boysenberry pie is delicious and perfect way to end the meal. Shopping next door is great, with an amazing bake shop, candy store and fun gift shop. We usually try to leave room in the suitcase to bring home the best boysenberry syrup and jams. Never been to the amusement park, but this restaurant seems to pack in all of the families who have had a wonderful day of fun together!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las vegas, nevada
“Saturday morning breakfast was yum yum yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed a delicious breakfast. I had the corned beef hash, hubby had the 2 2 2 and 2 and our son chicken fried steak. All came with biscuits and gravy. Yum! The meal kept us full until dinner and we didn't snack at all. Service was very good. I feel it's a good value for the amount of food you get. I recommend coming here it's delicious and when your on vacation it's perfect.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northern California
“Simply good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We always stop at Mrs Knott's Restaurant when visiting in the area. The chicken is the only thing to order for me, even though I am sure other items are good. If possible try to get a dining room at the front, I feel these are the nicer ones (others are either too close to kitchen or restrooms). If there is no time for the restaurant we do the take out, which is every bit as good. One note if doing take out - ALWAYS double check if you have a special order - 3 times we have gotten the wrong order in either number of pieces or type. This is a small issue considering the reward! If you happen to shop in the store, they offer a AAA discount that isn't advertised (but not in the restaurant or take out).

• Visited January 2013