“excellent family and reasonable place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Buena Park Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
The Buena Park Hotel & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7555 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620   |
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Buena Park
“excellent family and reasonable place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

thank you for the people that work in the inn and suits buena park california,my family stay in the place were we are compartable , respect and clean inviroment with a reasonable price.
sincerely,
fr; utah family

Room Tip: facing the pool if you have kids and in the ground floor is the best
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
JGuerrero, Manager at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2011
Dear nmccorkle,

Thank you for your most gracious & pleasant response. Our Staff is truly grateful for your kind words. We look forward to your future accommodations with our property.

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Tehachapi, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

I booked this hotel through a hotel booking company, and chose this particular hotel due to its close proximity to Knotts Berry Farm. It is roughly a 1/2 mile from Knotts Berry Farm. The staff are very pleasant and very accomodating. When I got to my room, it was very stuffy, and I called the front desk to let them know that the air conditioner was not working, and they had one of their maintence staff there in less than 1 minute to fix the problem. The rooms were very clean, and even though the hotel is right off of the freeway, it was very quite. When you walk into the lobby, it is very comforting and professional looking. There is also a wide variety of eating establishments within walking distance. I would definatley stay here again, and would also recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Room Tip: A room on the back side of the hotel is ideal to not hear the constant travel of city traffic.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear Lykmome,

We Greatly appreciated your review & i have shared it with our staff.
We strive everyday to make our guest's stay a comfortable & also by giving
them as much information on the Buena Park Area. We also look forward to
your next visit to our property. Thank you.

Santa Rosa, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here knowing I would get a clean, safe room at a reasonable price and that's exactly what I received. It's a quick jump on the freeway and a few minutes drive to Disneyland. I've stayed here several times and am happy doing so. The money I've saved, I spent at Disneyland.

• Stayed July 2011
JGuerrero, Manager at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 7, 2011
Dear BrenBt,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review for our property. We look forward to your next stay.
I have shared the your review with our staff & they await your return .
Thank you once again for your kind words

J. Guerrero
El Centro, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

They are thieves ,I paid one night with my credit card and the other nights with cash and they charge all to my credit . they charge all they want and the rooms are dirty , and ugly.

Room Tip: Don't stay in inn suites hotel at buena park, they are going to thieve you.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
JGuerrero, Manager at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
Dear Yadira M,

I would like to take this time to apologize, if we have incorrectly charge your credit card.Please provide a copy of your receipt showing that you paid cash & I would happily credit back your credit card. Secondly our property does require a deposit for all guest, it is clearly stipulated on our registration card. We do authorize the deposit amount. certain banks can hold authorization for up to 12 days. I would like offer my assistance for the release your the authorized deposit amount. Our property policy is offer our guests their receipts as proof of payment, whether it is extending their stay or checking out. So if they are any discrepancies it would be immediately rectified. So please kindly contact our property, So that we may be able to assist you in resolving this matter.

Sincerley

lancashire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

stayed here for 2nites nice and clean staff helpful and friendly yes would stay for couple nts again when we visit the states again

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
JGuerrero, Manager at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2011
Dear wooLanchashire ,

Our Property would first like to thank your for your review & kind word s. The Buena Park Hotel & Suites Staff & Management look forward to your next stay.

Sincerely
North Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

I especially liked the relaxing pool area and the fact that the rooms didnt smell from cleaning products ( they give me asthma) So it was a much nicer experience than other places Ive stayed in the area. Really a nice clean place. very pleasant.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Vancouver, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

When we checked in they informed us the pool was closed the week we were there for cleaning. my husband and i decided we wanted to stay somewhere else because are kids wanted to swim. we had prepaid for the room and they informed us that they were going to charge us half of the whole fee for cancelling are reservation. that pissed us off but we decided to stay rather that loose the money. when we got into the room it was dirty with stains on the walls and floor.
every night we stayed there we could smell pot smoke and there were people running around and partying outside in the courtyard all night long.
they have a play area for kids that was infested with red ants. they have a continental breakfast serving moldy waffles and rotten fruit. too top off the whole experience i took a shower and when i turned on the heat lamp it literally exploded all over the bathroom. luckily the shards of glass didn't hit me. I had to call the office 4 times before they came and cleaned the mess up and 2 more times to get them to replace the bulb. What a s@^t hole. dont stay here. spend the extra money and feel safe and secure.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
John7555, Manager at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Hello Dont Stay here,

Please accept our apologies for the Pool Closure.We were required by the city to install new required equipment for the pool.Our property was informed a week prior to the Pool Closure. We immediately posted Information of the pool Closure on all prepaid sites.The Pool closure was originally scheduled for 7 days. The project was completed 3 days earlier than scheduled.
I have forwarded detail information for all your concerns to our Maintenance & Housekeeping department so that it may be addressed. We would like another opportunity to to ensure your next stay with us would a pleasant one.

Sincerely
John M.R.Guerreo

Been to The Buena Park Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!