“An amazing Korean restuarant that will having you returning again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dah Sohm Korean BBQ - CLOSED

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Korean
Stuttgart, Germany
“An amazing Korean restuarant that will having you returning again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

My family was in town to attend the Knott's Berry Farm New Year's event and decided to try this Korean restaurant. We were greeted at the door with the traditional Korean respect and promptly shown to our table. The place was very clean and we knew we picked a great place by the amount of Korean families dining. We ordered a combo meal for four which was enough food to feed about six. Every time we finished our rice or any other side dish, they quickly brought us a replacement. The Bulkogi was amazing which we cooked at our table like the traditional Korean style. My wife and I both lived in South Korea for a year and eat Korean often and I have to admit that this was the best place I have eaten considering the minimal price, excellent service, and amount of food. Well worth the visit if in town.

• Visited December 2011