THE GOOD stuff:
1. Its very near from Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm
2. Right in front of it there are two restaurants
3. About a mile or so on Orangethorpe there is a 7 eleven
4. There is a Wal Mart and Buena Park Downtown neraby
5. The staff at the reception is nice and helpful
6. The cleaning staff do not steal and stay away of your things
7. The towels are changed everyday and if you leave a $2 dollar or so daily, the work will be better done.
8. You are allowed to bring food and beverages.
9. There are plenty of parking space, but don´t expect to get a parking lot next to your room, its a matter of luck.
10. Everithing in the room worked fine
11. Recomend visiting www.motel6.com to reserve and get some really good deals.
12. You can get the LAtimes everyday on a machine near the main entrance.
13. If you reserve online, be very specific on your necesities, like for example "need one baby bed" or "going with other families, please reserve nearby or side by side rooms"
14. Hot water not a problem, ever.
THE NOT SO GOOD stuff
1. The cleaning room is too small and you may need some luck and time to use the washer and dryer.
2. Universal Studios are far from the motel
3. Try to get one of the inside rooms because the outer ones can be a little too noise for the 91
THE BAD stuff
1. Can´t think of any. For 45 to 55 dollars the night you get what you payed for an more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Motel Six Buena Park
- Buena Park Motel Six
- Buena Park Motel 6