“stripper meets pirates” 1 of 5 stars

$57*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: It is a dinner, adventure, and performance in one
“stripper meets pirates”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The pre show was ok. Just like movies have ratings I think shows like these should have one too. I would rate this show an R. The reason for this rating is that the pirates and girls dance like their strippers or Go Go dancers. One of the girls is wearing a bra top and doing very sensual moves that kids should not be looking at. My girls couldn't even look at this because they felt so offended by these parts in the show. Very disappointed because I thought it was a show for families. We loved medieval times an expected it to be as good. Should be a show for 18+.

Visited May 2013

Southern California
4 attraction reviews
“Fun show, great service, awful food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The show is fun, the service is attentive, the food is terrible. It's been over a year since I was there, so maybe things have changed, but this is an expensive evening, and since food is part of the experience it should be edible.

They have lots of appetizers before you go into the show; fill up on cheese and crackers. Line for drinks was ridiculously long.

The show itself was fun and entertaining, and the hardworking staff did everything to help make it a fun and memorable experience.

Murrieta, California
“Pirates Dinner Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Myself and 9 other family members went to the Dinner Theater. We had an amazing time. From the time we arrived, parked our car in the parking lot, enjoyed wonderful and plentiful appetizers, right down to the seating and the pirate show. We all had a wonderfully entertaining evening! Our dinner was also plentiful and very good. In our group of 10, we did try each of the food offerings, which was prepared to perfection. Our server was very friendly and right on task for our needs. The evenings entertainment was lively and full of fun. Some of our family memebers were even asked to join the "crew", which was alot more fun! We had such a great experience, that we have recommended this to our family and friends and we do plan on going back.

Visited May 2013
“Good time"s”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The show is verry good service is verry good food is good grate time I have seen the show 3 time's and will go back again and tell all my friend's to go see the show

Visited March 2013
Milwaukee,WI
3 attraction reviews
“Great show...not so great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoyed the show, it's definitely something different! Very family friendly! I wasn't too impressed with the food, we didn't enjoy it at all. Two long islands were $32 total which is way to pricey! Also the seating is the best...it was pretty cramped! Other than that the staff and cast are very friendly, I'm glad I decided to go!