“Great Show and Food” 4 of 5 stars

$57*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: It is a dinner, adventure, and performance in one
West Covina CA
39 attraction reviews
“Great Show and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Get there early and enjoy the Appetizers, The pre-show is Good and the drinks are very nice.

Orange County, CA
49 attraction reviews
“If you are bored and need something to do...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Wanted to do something different. I've been to Medieval Times and loved it so I figured what could be better than pirates? This place was way too loud to have a conversation and I was extremely disappointed in the food. The actual show was so-so. We have so many better options in So Cal I can't imagine myself ever returning.

Visited January 2011
Perth, Australia
21 attraction reviews
“VamPirates?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

So being in America during Halloween, I was expecting corny horror cliches, but I found the Pirate's Dinner Adventure rather disappointing. I can certainly see why this would a appeal to young children, as they get included for a minor part of the show, but for adults, the best there is to offer is the mediocre comedy offered by the MC. The food was adequate, the "serving wench" was there on occasion. Other than that, I'm glad we didn't spend more money than we did.

Visited October 2011
San Diego, California
6 attraction reviews
“Fun Pirate Time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Took my team here for our year end celebration and we had a great time. There was lots of excitement in the air as there were quite a few groups there also celebrating. There were servers offering up lots of appetizers to snack on. Staff was very friendly.

This is the 2nd time I have seen the show and this Christmas show was different than the first, although it followed a similar story line.

Very interactive performance. Lots of people from the audience pulled in to participate.

The food is flavorful and plentiful. Our choice was chicken or turkey. I had the chicken my first go around and it was considerably less dry than this performance, however, there were more people at this show. I can appreciate how hard it would be to cook so many meals and serve at once.

Definitely recommended for a fun dinner and show.

Performers were fun and animated. Definitely lots of acrobatics. A fine group of talented people.

Visited December 2011
Huntington Beach, California
69 attraction reviews
“wow is this place great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

if you think mideivel times is great you DEFINITELY need to go here!!!
get a coupon for 2 for 1 from a ticket place in LA or anaheim & then go! it will save you alot!
and get there early to see the pre-show activities!!! it's great!!!
the action is awesome & the food is great too!
it is a great time all around!!! you can't beat the cost if you do get the 2 for 1! the entertainment AND the food is so much worth it!!!!!

Visited January 2011