In Buellton for a large conference, we were impressed that the Marriott put on extra staff to deal with a diverse and demanding group of winos, I mean, wine bloggers.
We had a good-sized room, with decent amenities. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. The WiFi was good and readily available. The conference food was surprisingly good, especially the closing night dinner, which was exceptional. It was also handy to have a Starbucks in the lobby; we used it several times.
We received a note from management that they were going to be renovating and improving the hotel in 2015. It will be interesting to see what they do - and how it will affect prices.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Marriott so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott