This was a great overnight stop on way to San Francisco. Location easy onto the freeway,yet not close enough to hear or see it. A walk up the road to a micro brewery, and a 3 mins ride to the ' hitching post' restaurant featured in the movie Sideways.
A short drive to the Danish town of Solvang and all it's quaint bakeries .
Friendly staff and the lovely bedding .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott