As a gold member we were upgraded to a suite. Walked down a long hallway to the last room. On the door it said Bridal Suite. I opened the door for my "bride" of 44 years. Inside was a nice suite and a heart shaped jacuzzi. We enjoyed the large room, but didn't try the jacuzzi. The round table in the room had three chairs. I guess the third chair is for the mother in law.
Hotel is very nice. More open areas than most Marriotts. Lots of Halloween decorations. Lots of meeting rooms. Staff was nice. Small restaurant was good, but we only had breakfast.
We have found other nice hotels in Solvang, but we'll come back to the Marriott the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott