Our two night stay at the Buellton Marriott was most enjoyable. The location is perfect for visits to wineries, Solvang, Lompoc, and Vandenberg AFB. Rooms away from the roads (the hotel sits between Highway 101 and a local road), on upper floors are quieter.
Upgrade to include the breakfast buffet, since it is well worth the price, especially for couples or families.
The staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. Regular rooms are a bit small; bathrooms are compact, but there is an additional sink, and the room includes a balcony.
Restaurants nearby include The Hitching Post and the Firestone Taproom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott