Im so glad I booked his hotel, as I was unsure of where to stay in Santa ynez and I wanted to be close the wineries
! The rooms are really nice, we have a great view of the vineyards and it's a 15min drive to Los Olivos - where we spent most of our time!! And the hitching post from sideways is just down the street!! So Cool!!! Beds are comfortable & breakfast was included!!!!! Perfect!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in our newly renovated great room - featuring the only Starbucks in the valley! Stay connected while staying with us, with our complimentary wireless internet in all our guest rooms. Take advantage of our many packages, and great midweek specials! The Santa Ynez Valley is famous for over 80 vineyards and wineries, casino, cycling races, horseback riding, and the Danish Village of Solvang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Santa Ynez Valley Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Santa Ynez Valley
- Marriott Hotel Buellton
- Marriott Buellton
- Buellton Marriott